Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuses For Mk7

chris4414

Hi

One of the fuses has gone in my MK7 fiesta in the box underneath the bonnet, a 10amp. I went into Halfords at the weekend and brought some of the mini spade fuses, but they were not the correct style. Went into ford parts today and they wanted to charge over £7 for one fuse and surely you must be able to get them cheaper online somewhere.

Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy one of these fuses from for cheaper maybe online?

Thanks

i went to a local place that sells fords (not a ford dealership) and got 5 for £1

Thanks for the reply but there are no other Ford places near me

Does anyone else know where i could get the fuse from as i would appreciate it?

Thanks for the reply but there are no other Ford places near me

Does anyone else know where i could get the fuse from as i would appreciate it?

Knowing what type of fuse would be a help, what does it look like? do you have a pic?

Hi

This is what he is asking about

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MINI-BLADE-CAR-FUSE-ASSORTMENT-10-PIECE-GLOVE-BOX-PACK-/300440806113?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f3aae2e1

Iam not affiliated with this seller just did a search for "car mini fuses" on eBay

Jamie

Hi

This is what he is asking about

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MINI-BLADE-CAR-FUSE-ASSORTMENT-10-PIECE-GLOVE-BOX-PACK-/300440806113?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f3aae2e1

Iam not affiliated with this seller just did a search for "car mini fuses" on ebay

Jamie

Hi Jamie thanks for your reply.

I tried to reply to the other replies yesterday but my computer kept breaking so i couldnt reply.

Those fuses that you linked are the mainstream ones which i was talking about which i could find in Halfords and they are the fuses that you need for behind the glovebox.

However, the type of fuse which is under the bonnet is different and cant be brought in places such as Halfords. Maybe because it is a new type of fuse? But i found them finally on eBay here Low Profile Fuse.

I just needed to know the name of them and found they are called 'Low Profile Mini Fuse.'

So if anyone else needs a new fuse remeber that the fuses behind the glove box are these ones http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MINI-BLADE-CAR-FUSE-ASSORTMENT-10-PIECE-GLOVE-BOX-PACK-/300440806113?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f3aae2e1"]Mini Fuses

and the ones under the bonnet are these ones Low Profile Fuse.

Hi

Never seen that type of fuse before wink.gif

At least i know what is under that kidney shaped plastic cover.

Thanks

Jamie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club