Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could someone check spec of Kuga?

DaSingh

Anyone able to check a spec for a kuga for me. Meant to be a vignale but lack features making me doubt it. Unless kuga is less spec'd

I can't seem to no longer sign in to the etis site but the basic check doesn't confirm spec. 

Il pm reg / vin

• 2 weeks later...

For security reasons, I don’t think anyone will provide you with the info you are looking for.  If the car is a Vignale, it’ll be obvious. 

Not sure what the security reasons would be?  I doubt he's going to steal a pan roof... :biggrin: 

Spec list still works on ETIS for me.  I'll check if it's still relevant.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Not sure what the security reasons would be?  I doubt he's going to steal a pan roof... :biggrin: 

Up to you. I won’t be specific but I’m retired Police and have some experience in that regard. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:36 AM, TomsFocus said:

Assumed it vignale had active cruise, Lane assistant but it doesn't appear to have it. Also heated and cooled seats compared to just heated. 

Quick standard hpi check says vignale but wanted what it says on eits. My 17 plate smax titanium seems to be higher spec'd than 19 plate kuga vignale. 

ETIS doesn't usually show trim level names as they change too often.

I don't know Kuga specs offhand but my Mk4 Focus Vignale didn't get adaptive cruise as standard.

For new vehicles, Ford website has the catalogues. For older vehicles, try autocataloguearchives.com.

For new vehicles, Ford website has the catalogues. For older vehicles, try autocataloguearchives.com.

correction. autocatalogarchive.com

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club