Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wing mirrors won’t fold

powerbow1415

how many times do u drive at night, between 7-8pm and 3-4am especially during winter anon?, very rarely i suspect....i work nights, so do a lot of my driving at night..so yes auto or anti dazzle mirrors are a big deal to me. dont knock what u haven't tried.

• Sad 1

I have had them on both of my last two Mercedes-Benzes. I drive throughout Europe at any time of the day or night and in all weathers, often preferring to drive throughout the night. Your suspicion regarding my driving habits and that I heve not had auto dimming systems during the approximately 1 1/2 million miles I have driven during the last 48 years is based upon complete ignorance of the facts, how ever you might find that inconvenient.

What did you do before the feature became commonly  became available around 25 years ago on high end cars?

i was riding big touring motorcycles,(Goldwing's and Harleys etc), for 30 years before i moved to cars...i toured Denmark, and did route 66 in the US,east-west...then the "promised land" run, back...on a bike, dazzle/glare are even bigger deals. so its an automatic factor to me.

Can we all join in this, 'my dads d*ck is bigger than your dads??' LOL :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

with all due respect anon, i am backing out of this discussion...i know where its heading.....lets just agree to disagree....i respect your opinion, and i hope u respect mine.

No. I do not agree to respect opinions that are mistaken, misguided or dangerous.

It is just a way of saying shut up.

Fewer than one car in a thousand on today's roads has been fitted with automatically dimming mirrors The rest of us without them (>99% of us) get home safely so your assertion that these are essential safety devices is without foundation. If the mirror dazzles you, adjust it. If you are too busy or disoriented to do so then you really are not fit to be in control of a vehicle.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, anon said:

No. I do not agree to respect opinions that are mistaken, misguided or dangerous.

Have to disagree with that ethos. Remain & leave opinion split this country, with each side having that exact belief. No harm in agreeing to disagree...

• Like 2

Then don’t agree or disagree anon…to be honest, I really dont care…I have more important things to be discussing/doing, productive things.😐