Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for Lock nut socket for wheel lug nut

powerbow1415

Hi team…to cut down search time, does anybody know where I can get the above wheel lock nut socket for my kuga please?….cannot find it anywhere in the car, and I have checked every Nook and cranny for it.

If its mcgard make, they often are, I think you can get one from Mcgard by supplying photo of the nut

Yeah, gonna try the Ford online shop first.

Just checked the lug nuts, and they don’t appear to have a lock nut…that’s a first for me. Unless it looks different on this model.A61A4B52-BE54-4B51-8621-24B3D3B2686E.thumb.jpeg.c223a05e277bba0fb2466ab6dab3e540.jpeg

No locking nuts on that wheel. Have you check the other wheels too? 

Alloy wheel theft is not as common as it once was as most cars have them as standard . If the alloys are run of the mill as opposed to say top of the range ST alloys for example then they are probably reasonably safe. 

• Like 1

Yes iantt, all wheels have no lock nut….thanks for the info on normal alloys isetta..none the less it does make one just a little anxious, but it is what it is I guess.

Easy enough to buy a set of security nuts for it for peace of mind. 

23 hours ago, isetta said:

Alloy wheel theft is not as common as it once was as most cars have them as standard 

mmm... my car has steel wheels, good to know that many alloys are there for the taking :laughing:

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

mmm... my car has steel wheels, good to know that many alloys are there for the taking :laughing:

Why bother with just the alloys?  All you need to pick up most Fords between 2010 & 2020 is a keyless signal booster... :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

Don’t put ideas in to peoples heads mate…😆

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club