Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess What? Picking New Fiesta Up At 3Pm!!

Harvey19

So I'm picking my new fiesta up at 3pm today and couldn't be any more excited!

I chose:

Fiesta Zetec 1.4 3dr

Frozen White

Extras:

16" 7 Spoke alloys

Auto Wipers/Lights

bluetooth & USB

How all you guys finding your MK7's ?:D

Hi Harvey,

Had ours about 3 weeks now, loving it I got the 1.4 Zetec also, City Pack with folding mirrors and parking sensors.

Could have had the Titanium for another £250 but they didn't have my preferred colour vision, lots of great colours for this car.

Bought it for my wife but I love driving it, great handling little car, fab looking head and shoulders above other supermini's.

Good economy,quick enough to have fun and good spec, had a little reace with a new Yaris and lost him in the twisties, great fun.

Filled up with petrol yesterday £34 and 35mpg much better then my old Volvo's £70 and 15mpg!

Great customer service from my local dealer too.

Hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do, wife's away for 2 weeks so I can finally drive it.

Hey Mr K! Sounds like its a very fun car to drive then :D even more to look forward to haha, would you say its fast enough? I'm 20 and have been driving a MK6 1.25 fiesta for the last three years. I've found it very slow to drive during this period.

Hi Harvey,

Had ours about 3 weeks now, loving it I got the 1.4 Zetec also, City Pack with folding mirrors and parking sensors.

Could have had the Titanium for another £250 but they didn't have my preferred colour vision, lots of great colours for this car.

Bought it for my wife but I love driving it, great handling little car, fab looking head and shoulders above other supermini's.

Good economy,quick enough to have fun and good spec, had a little reace with a new Yaris and lost him in the twisties, great fun.

Filled up with petrol yesterday £34 and 35mpg much better then my old Volvo's £70 and 15mpg!

Great customer service from my local dealer too.

Hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do, wife's away for 2 weeks so I can finally drive it.

I wont be getting the 1.25 or 1.4 next time

Jamie

Hi Harvey,

You can carry a lot of speed into the corners which makes for fun driving, best bit is other cars can't corner as fast so it makes up for the lack of outright grunt.

I'm not gonna lie and say it's a GTI but it does handle very well, pleased I bought the 1.4 though. By comparison my other car is a Porsche Boxster S with 260bhp and I still find the Fiesta great fun to drive. I genuinely think it's a stunning looking car too, streets ahead of the previous gen car.

Jamie you say you won't be getting the 1.25 or 1.4 next time, not fast enough?

I'd like to see one with the ST engine dropped in, someone must have done it by now.

my current 1.4 is more powerful than my previous mk6.5 1.4 but it still does not cut it and drinks fuel like its a petroloholic.

It will be a 1.6tdci next time

Jamie

Yeh the 1.6 diesel makes a lot of sense, same power as the 1.4 more torque and better fuel economy, chippable too.

I'm getting 34mpg which is great after 15mpg in the Volvo, the diesels are quiet compared to VW group units.

Harvey I hope you are too busy driving to post on this forum!

Off topic some twit hit my passenger door when in a car park, gutted had it 3 weeks and a chunk out the door, back to bare metal so got some touch up paint from the dealer. Quoted me £200 to respray the door which seems fair but TBH I'm gonna live with it, won't be long before some other dozeball hits it.

Edited by Stoney871
Edited to remove some swearing - seeing as you've had bad news we'll not mention it again, but please don't.

I gotta say I love my 1.25 Zetec in vision :)

I have had it around 3 months and have covered nearly 2800 miles

Most of which is motorway driving but im getting an average of around 45mpg :)

And that isn't me being a good boy ;)

It looks amazing and handles brill, def the best supermini around I think

Enjoy yours

Have lots of fun with your new car. That's a similar spec to mine on order at the mo, except mine is going to be five door.

Even down to the colour and seven spoke 16" wheels!

Don't forget to post some pics ;)

Sup guys, would have got back to you all sooner but I've been having way too much fun in the fiesta! I must say I'm so happy and impressed by the visuals of this car, exceeded my expectations by far. I'm even more impressed by the performance of this little hatch! It might not be the best when getting in to the higher gears but that aside; the acceleration seems pretty damn good and the handling feels delightful! Feels like I'm driving way more than just the next MK up from the MK6 haha.

Anyway thanks for your posts and I'll upload some pics soon, for the moment you'll have to deal with my Avatar muahaha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club