Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 mk 8 sat nav

Guyzer

Anyone update new fiesta satnav doesn’t seem to be adding new roads for years is there a manual way to do this any help appreciated 

29 minutes ago, Guyzer said:

Thanks worked a treat wonder best way to do through wifi or usb

Lol, even when mine was new the nav didn't show any roads built since the Romans left, or so it seemed.

The promised Wi-Fi updates never worked on the earlier Mk 8s so it's the USB route. I never use nav anyway so have never bothered with it, though lots of people have. It takes a while, I understand.

5 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Lol, even when mine was new the nav didn't show any roads built since the Romans left, or so it seemed.

The promised Wi-Fi updates never worked on the earlier Mk 8s so it's the USB route. I never use nav anyway so have never bothered with it, though lots of people have. It takes a while, I understand.

Lol yeah true the update states it could take an hour also says it will help with performance could do with that thanks Eric 

Ford tends to be awfully slow updating the map over the net to your usb stick. MAny of us use Cyanlabs to get up to date maps.

1 hour ago, anon said:

Ford tends to be awfully slow updating the map over the net to your usb stick. MAny of us use Cyanlabs to get up to date maps.

Ok i will see how the usb goes first thanks for that 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club