Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring guides

Danbhardy
聽Share

Does anyone happen to have a coloured wiring diagram for the plugs on a mk7 and mk8 steering wheel?

Am planning a little modification but can鈥檛 seem to find the diagrams showing which colour does what on each of the plugs!

Just trying to save myself having to test every single wire lol

Cheers 馃檪

Cheers for that, but can鈥檛 find what I am looking for. It鈥檚 the main plug that goes into the steering wheel, am thinking of putting the later steering wheel in my car 馃檪

• Sad 1

Wiring from the vehicle connects to the clockspring and then to the steering wheel.

Depending on the functions fitted to each vehicle the clockspring will be different and will need to be changed.

For example the clockspring on the Fiesta 2012

Fiesta 2012.JPG

• 7 months later...

Hi mate, if you still have the wiring diagrams for the mk8 and you can share them, I鈥檇 appreciate it!聽

• 3 months later...

@unofix聽Hi, is there any way you could share the wiring diagrams for the Mk 7 please ?

Need to chase down a possible wiring problem in the throttle body / accelerator pedal are on my 2012 1.25 Zetec Fiesta

Many thanks

@unofix聽Many thanks, I will study the diagrams and hopefully get a better idea of why my P2138 code randomly (and only occasionally) pops up.

Thanks again 馃檪

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi @unofix聽would love those diagrams too. Tried opening and it looks like they鈥檙e in your bin.聽
2012 mk7 would be great聽

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club