Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raptor style grille lights

Leeonly1

Hi I was was just wondering is there any way of installing the raptor grille lights without cutting into the original wiring as I very weary of cutting in the wiring as I don't have much luck with electrics 

Have you seen scotchlock connectors?   Easy to use and I wouldn’t describe as cutting into the wiring exactly. I have only rarely used them so don’t know if anyone does have problems using them.

Hi thank you for your reply I'll look in to it thank you very much 👍

4 hours ago, isetta said:

Have you seen scotchlock connectors?   Easy to use and I wouldn’t describe as cutting into the wiring exactly. I have only rarely used them so don’t know if anyone does have problems using them.

Most of my 'mods' in the last 40 years have used ScotchLoks, anyone that can solder properly always poopoo them, but for folk like me who just want to get the job done, I've never had an issue...

For those that wonder what the heck we're talking about, here ya go...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Leeonly1 said:

I don't have much luck with electrics

Is this a euphemism for "I have caused electrical fires/I have given myself (or others) electric shocks/I keep blowing fuses"???

You are right to be wary when doing electrical mods. 

Do you have a friend who can work with you/check what you're doing? e.g. what current will the new lights draw? Do you need an additional fuse? Do they need a relay? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club