Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drivers Door Will Not Open Please Help

04bwhite

hi i own a 2001 ford mondeo and the drivers door will not open with the key nor manually i have been fiddling around trying to get it to open and have done every thing possible that i have read online checked fuses different coding systems nothing will open it so im thinking either a loose wire or a new motor but i cant get the door card off to have a look as i am unable to unscrew the screws because the door will not open and i think the dead lock has turned over! if any body has any clue or idea on how i can get this door open while its like this it would be very very much appreciated!

thank you ben

hi i own a 2001 ford mondeo and the drivers door will not open with the key nor manually i have been fiddling around trying to get it to open and have done every thing possible that i have read online checked fuses different coding systems nothing will open it so im thinking either a loose wire or a new motor but i cant get the door card off to have a look as i am unable to unscrew the screws because the door will not open and i think the dead lock has turned over! if any body has any clue or idea on how i can get this door open while its like this it would be very very much appreciated!

thank you ben

i would advise taking it to ford and see if they can get the door open if not then the doorcard will have to be broken off iunfortunately sound like the motor has gone