Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Lights

ford focus edge

My mate got done for blue led sidelights and had to do that and for the sake of 2 £3 led's its really not worth it! put my mind at rest fitting the old ones back in anyway going to leave the others in i was just going for the modern look with superwhite bulbs etc

Next thing is hoping the parking sensors eventually blend in :ph34r:

lol i hate them just says to me that you cant drive lol looked at them before my mums car has them built in and i hate them they just put me off whip em off theyre for women drivers lol:D

!Removed! hell look at my post copunt i need to stop coming on here:huh:

I can drive i just cant !Removed! park lmao my dads after a set for his st220 but thats a massive car so i can understand why + his honda had them so he became dependant.

2,041 you sad old !Removed!! :P i joined just after a month later than you and im on 604 :blink:

I can drive i just cant !Removed! park lmao my dads after a set for his st220 but thats a massive car so i can understand why + his honda had them so he became dependant.

2,041 you sad old !Removed!! :P i joined just after a month later than you and im on 604 :blink:

i know its bad gonna have to try and stop answering questions ive just seen so many with them reverse into walls and bollards etc so figured they cant be that great my mums is temprementle you stop when it tells you to get out and theres a bus driving through the gap lol

i know its bad gonna have to try and stop answering questions ive just seen so many with them reverse into walls and bollards etc so figured they cant be that great my mums is temprementle you stop when it tells you to get out and theres a bus driving through the gap lol

I paid 17 quid for mine with a 3yr guarantee on them so cant really go wrong i love them just like the beep when i put it into reverse :P makes me feel posh lol.

you cant stop ur Scottish you lot chat for England .... well Scotland or should i say ACKKKKKK NEEE SCOOOOOOUULOOOND sorry but someone did shout that when i picked my cusin up from dundee uni and i was howling like a drain for about a week

I paid 17 quid for mine with a 3yr guarantee on them so cant really go wrong i love them just like the beep when i put it into reverse :P makes me feel posh lol.

you cant stop ur Scottish you lot chat for England .... well Scotland or should i say ACKKKKKK NEEE SCOOOOOOUULOOOND sorry but someone did shout that when i picked my cusin up from dundee uni and i was howling like a drain for about a week

well the mrs dont listen to me the kids ignore me and the dog would rather lick its nuts than do what it was told lol this is my only sanity or.......... is this reality? are we in the matrix and .....what is the matrix? its the english that started that phrase in the wee small hours wee means small in scottish so translated in the small small hours :P

well the mrs dont listen to me the kids ignore me and the dog would rather lick its nuts than do what it was told lol this is my only sanity or.......... is this reality? are we in the matrix and .....what is the matrix? its the english that started that phrase in the wee small hours wee means small in scottish so translated in the small small hours :P

Mine dosent listen to me its like "COLLIE PUT THAT DOWN" "ohhhh shuttt uppp u fat puff (meaning me)" i really cant understand scottish one of her professors was there chatting away i just looked at my cus and went did he just say "my hovercraft is full of ells". The x was a geordie that really went down well she shouted at me and i burst out laffing just made her shout more and me laff more haha good times

Mine dosent listen to me its like "COLLIE PUT THAT DOWN" "ohhhh shuttt uppp u fat puff (meaning me)" i really cant understand scottish one of her professors was there chatting away i just looked at my cus and went did he just say "my hovercraft is full of ells". The x was a geordie that really went down well she shouted at me and i burst out laffing just made her shout more and me laff more haha good times

my wolf emblem is finally on its way lol the rear one same as youres i think

my wolf emblem is finally on its way lol the rear one same as youres i think

You mean this bad boy (not you the stickers althoughhhhh :P lmao)

If it is this one 2 things to take into account, it dosent fit completely plush to the boot lid one corner stick up due to the focus's curvey !Removed! and the 2nd is they fade like crazy so if your cars parked with the back facing the sun reverse park it in if your as fussy as me lol

post-9491-128258609839_thumb.jpg

You mean this bad boy (not you the stickers althoughhhhh :P lmao)

If it is this one 2 things to take into account, it dosent fit completely plush to the boot lid one corner stick up due to the focus's curvey !Removed! and the 2nd is they fade like crazy so if your cars parked with the back facing the sun reverse park it in if your as fussy as me lol

thats the one not bothered with it fading the !Removed! of my car doesnt face the sun much lol its scotland sun is a rare thing ill see where to position it not sure where yet might have it slightly lower dow or higher up lol ill mask it in place till i find a decent location im happy with

thats the one not bothered with it fading the !Removed! of my car doesnt face the sun much lol its scotland sun is a rare thing ill see where to position it not sure where yet might have it slightly lower dow or higher up lol ill mask it in place till i find a decent location im happy with

I just polished the area then stuck it down lmao put mine about the same level as the standard engine size badges that ford plonk on, after another pair of 1.6 badges for the doors just before the strip starts on the drivers door quite fancy the new style ford badge's 1.6 lettering if i can find any

Just a quick question:

If i were to change the interior lights to blue leds do the more expensive LEDS come with built in resistors or would i always have to fiddle about putting one in if im going to mod the interior lights?

Cheers

JD

Just a quick question:

If i were to change the interior lights to blue leds do the more expensive LEDS come with built in resistors or would i always have to fiddle about putting one in if im going to mod the interior lights?

Cheers

JD

most have built in resistors though this wont make them switch off m afraid the leds will stay on even when the doors shut and car locked they wont be as bright but they will be almost permenantly on

most have built in resistors though this wont make them switch off m afraid the leds will stay on even when the doors shut and car locked they wont be as bright but they will be almost permenantly on

My blue LED's turn on/off when they are supposed to?

When i tried them in my foot well lights and centre roof light they never turned off just dipped right down

When i tried them in my foot well lights and centre roof light they never turned off just dipped right down

i agree most ive done them in they just dim really low never actually go fully off cress you must have the good ones the delay on the interior light means its permenantly live so it always has a tiny bit going through it

• 3 weeks later...