Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1996 1.8 Diesel Cooling Fan Running All Time

jerra

ford fiesta 1996 1.8 diesel 5 door cooling fan comes on after 5 or 6 seconds opf igniton being on and stays on changed relay not that i allso took the connector off the cts sensor but that didnt work either.

please help baffled me oh and wires not shorting either.

coolant temp sensor faulty.... even if you disconnect it the car thinks the sensor is faulty so the fan is put on continuous as a fail safe to stop the engine overheating...so even with yours plugged in, if its broke the engine doesnt know how hot or cold it is, so it puts the fan on continuously.

coolant temp sensor faulty.... even if you disconnect it the car thinks the sensor is faulty so the fan is put on continuous as a fail safe to stop the engine overheating...so even with yours plugged in, if its broke the engine doesnt know how hot or cold it is, so it puts the fan on continuously.

did you know where i could by one as i cant find one to fit on bay my license plate is N175 DKF

there are 2 types fitted to your car...the one I think it is £27.12 + £3 postage...if you could have a look and write down any numbers from it that would be helpful to confirm correct part

Thanks

Graham

there are 2 types fitted to your car...the one I think it is £27.12 + £3 postage...if you could have a look and write down any numbers from it that would be helpful to confirm correct part

Thanks

Graham

there is 2 one is 5M11A or the other is F or E 5AE12A648-AA

yep thats the one £27.12 + £3.00 postage

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club