Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What tyre??🤔

powerbow1415

Howdy team….I have 3 different makes/models of tyre on my kuga MK2 here…I would rather have them all the same make/model so they all performing the same….any suggestions guys?…I am looking at 2…the Avon ZX7, (1 fitted to front),or the Yokohama BLUE EARTH, or Yokohama ADVAN SPORT(currently fitted to both rear wheels)…fitment 235/55R17 V99..🤔🤔🤔

any help/advice much appreciated.

cheers team👍

I like Avon Tyres, very smooth and never went out of balance on cars that I have had them on but that is just a personal choice, other people do not like them. I have no Idea if they are better or worse than the other listed ones. 

When I'm looking for Tyres I look at the ratings and usually go for the ones with a good wet weather grip for safety reasons.

Check this out:

https://www.tyrereviews.com/Article/2021-Tyre-Reviews-SUV-Tyre-Test.htm

We went with the Goodyear EfficientGrip 2 SUV on my mum's 2016 Kuga and they've been really pleased with them.

It was cheaper than the Primacy 4 (hers came with Primacy 3 from factory) and also scored slightly better on gravel/grass than the michelin which suits them as they go caravanning.

Thanks guys….yes, I too like the Avon brand, I had them on a previous kuga…the Goodyear are a fantastic tyre brand but a little beyond my budget…my main buying decision on tyres is price and performance ratings…the Avon ZX7 has a fuel rating of D, so one of the least fuel-efficient…the Yoko’ is an A…both are good on the wet weather factors etc.

If the Yokohama ADVAN SPORTs are equally worn and have a good amount of life left I'd get another new pair for the front to keep the costs down.

Sounds a sensible/logical option, thanks agraham.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club