Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Key Code For Focus

sue b

Please can someone advise how to get key code for my Focus Radio...Fords want to charge me £30!! and i just forked out for a new clutch!!

Sue

i note via the threads that you need a serial number. By holding done 1-6 i get BP MV SH 50700012...If anyone can can help i would really appreciate it..drove home in silence from work :( usually listen to radio to chill out after stressful day at the office x

hi sue, when i went into my local ford dealers to book my car in for a service i was told that it had just been done..more to the point i told them that i didnt have a radio code as i bought the car without an owners pack..

they had all the details of the car on their screen including the RADIO CODE. which they helpfullly wrote down for me.

might be worth your while to try the original dealer who supplied the car ? some are very helpful (some are not so helpful but thats another story.. :rolleyes: )

anyway worth a try sue. :D

hi sue, when i went into my local ford dealers to book my car in for a service i was told that it had just been done..more to the point i told them that i didnt have a radio code as i bought the car without an owners pack..

they had all the details of the car on their screen including the RADIO CODE. which they helpfullly wrote down for me.

might be worth your while to try the original dealer who supplied the car ? some are very helpful (some are not so helpful but thats another story.. :rolleyes: )

anyway worth a try sue. :D

:) hi pop radio out of car there is a s/number on the side and top starts with M with 6 numbers and post here

:) hi pop radio out of car there is a s/number on the side and top starts with M with 6 numbers and post here

Hi....hows does one pop out the Radio??

LOL

Sue x

you need two ford radio keys from any good car shop Halfords

there about a £5 :)

probably for free as you had a service...My local fords have quoted £30 and £23.50!!

thank you for your reply

hi..brought audio release keys -£3.99 and radio number is M000880

any help would be much appreciated....getting music redrawel symptoms! lol

sue x

hi..brought audio release keys -£3.99 and radio number is M000880

any help would be much appreciated....getting music redrawel symptoms! lol

sue x

5780 :)

MAny thanks for Key Code!!!! have music!!!

xxxxxx

your welcome :)