Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair...

Dave@Mountune

Hi all,

Just to let you know we'll be exhibiting at FordFair on Sunday - you won't miss us!

We should have our Fiesta on the stand complete with the new production styling parts we showed at Autosport (yes I know it's been ages), we should also have some of them for sale on the day at show-special prices... certainly the spoiler extensions, and hopefully, the new rear diffuser panel.

For any Fiesta 140 customers we've also got an exclusive track session for Mountune core customers, so if you fancy taking your car for a spin on the Silverstone GP circuit with fellow Mountune owners, here's your link > http://www.mountunestore.com/Product/Ford-Fair--8th-August--GP-Circuit-Track-Session

Hi Dave, when are you going to be releasing info about the new performance upgrade for the mk7?

BOOO I WANT A PETROL NOW!!!!

oh who am i kidding diesel ftw!

Will mountune be releasing a diesel remap?Or is one already out?

do you reckon you could do all that too my 1.25 :) :) haha i wish insurance wasn't so stupid the montune fiesta looks stunning :(

I cannot wait for Sunday now!! :D

will be nice to see a mountune in the flesh, im going to be there on our stand, we have the privledge of being the first ford dealer to go to ford fair, and we are running a competition in fast ford to be taken round the track in our managing directors 06 plate GT, shame i cant enter:angry: if anyine wants to say hello ill be on the allenparts stand, and my fiesta may be aswell. hope to see some of you there

i cant wait for sunday, my Fizzy was selected to be a part of the Public Display area! should be really good fun and my first ever show.

Looks like the public display is also right next to a Fiesta display so that should be even better!

Shame i didnt have the money to put her around the track... thats what she is designed to do afterall!

Ali

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club