Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VOICE CHANGE

turbocat
聽Share

German, French, Spanish and several other languages are available聽馃槈

Or were聽 you hoping for something a little more like Glaswegian ? 馃ぃ

you used to be able to do it with sat-navs, so it may be possible youd need to hack it. i had billy connelly or darth vader on mine

just want to change English speaker,can you explain how to do this unofix/

thanks

54 minutes ago, turbocat said:

English speaker

Sadly while Ford give options of different languages, they don't give you any option on the English voice like you get on most other satnav systems聽馃檮

Ford had to give up the idea of a Welsh language version when they realised they couldn't get the place names to fit on the screen 馃ぃ

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

thanks unofix. 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 have you any input on my question

to seal or not to seal.i thought you had mentioned somewhere something about the fords tpms system being different to other manufactures systems.how would it compare to the system i had on my audi a1 sportback 35.i would value your opinion

thanks

3 minutes ago, turbocat said:

i thought you had mentioned somewhere something about the fords tpms system being different to other manufactures systems

Ford have a few different systems, depending on the age and the model. I'm not sure what type of TPMS valves are in use on your model. The guy who will have a much better idea on the type is @iantt he maybe able to offer you advice.

• Like 2

Going back to your original question, Here Maps who do the Mapping system for Ford and a lot of other manufacturers do have different Voice Models for there App, but a lot of them are not programmed with Street Names or numbers, they just say turn left/right etc.

The last time I checked the App there may have been just one with the Street Names and maybe that is the one that Ford use but that was several years ago and even if there were more than one now, I don't think it is part of the download that Ford use in their cars.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

I have Donald Trump on my Waze, it's really, really amazing

Sounds like fake news

• Haha 2

I don't think you can change the voice on Google maps nav either. I use Waze which not only gives very upto date traffic info etc but also a wide variety of English and American English voices. At the moment this includes, Brummy, Cockney, Mancunian and Glaswegian. Just spotted a welsh one (Cymraeg) at the bottom of the list. Not spotted the 'Trump' voice, it may have been available of a limited time, like 'Santa' is.

• Like 1

just "wasted" haha spent a little time online, waze or a hacked sat nav is the only way to get custom voices. i've just downloaded it so yet to play see if its a good as google etc

18 hours ago, Jim H said:

I don't think you can change the voice on Google maps nav either. I use Waze which not only gives very upto date traffic info etc but also a wide variety of English and American English voices. At the moment this includes, Brummy, Cockney, Mancunian and Glaswegian. Just spotted a welsh one (Cymraeg) at the bottom of the list. Not spotted the 'Trump' voice, it may have been available of a limited time, like 'Santa' is.

Yes, it's gone now (Trump).

It made navigation great again

• Like 1

Waze voices were once available as an add on, but now only available on the my Waze lists and can come and go depending on updates, i've done my research lol

• Thanks 1