Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All :) I Need Your Help Please

bradshaw85

Hey all,

i have just bought a Focus Elle 1.6 52 plate, it came with a "boy racer" exhaust which even when i bought the car i didnt like it. I took it the garage locally and got a new one priced up for a "original" exhaust for it @ £143 for middle and front parts.

im just wondering if any body out there has got a original 52 plate Focus Elle 1.6 exhaust for sale :)

Hey all,

i have just bought a Focus Elle 1.6 52 plate, it came with a "boy racer" exhaust which even when i bought the car i didnt like it. I took it the garage locally and got a new one priced up for a "original" exhaust for it @ £143 for middle and front parts.

im just wondering if any body out there has got a original 52 plate Focus Elle 1.6 exhaust for sale :)

to be honest they are few and far betyween and as ford exhausts tend to rust probably not worth fitting ide get the new one fitted and sell the boy racer one on eBay though usually they dont stop with the exhaust so ide see what else hes done to it

to be honest they are few and far betyween and as ford exhausts tend to rust probably not worth fitting ide get the new one fitted and sell the boy racer one on ebay though usually they dont stop with the exhaust so ide see what else hes done to it

wow cheers for the quick response, yeah they put on some 17" tyres, and tinted the windows but the windows are sorted :)

i've had the engine looked at and no changes there :), this is my first car, should there anything i should look for ?

post-15518-128087190309_thumb.jpg

wow cheers for the quick response, yeah they put on some 17" tyres, and tinted the windows but the windows are sorted :)

i've had the engine looked at and no changes there :), this is my first car, should there anything i should look for ?

looking at the pic not really the alloys suit the car the spoilers fine as long as the cars engine was untouched far too many try to make induction systems fit with odd pipework etc if alls fine i wouldnt worry just been exterior mods they did

what kind of exhaust is it and how does it sound? nice alloys tho

i dont know how to find out what exhaust it is. i can find out tho, it does sound loud but not Subaru exhaust loud, if that makes sense.

I will upload some pictures later on after work.

I spent 190 fitting a boy racer exhaust to mine! love it to peices though. The rear lights dont look standard and the chrome Wiper Blades deffo arent standard (even though the standard ford one are s**t).

Its nice to see someone else having a focus as there 1st car just watch for rust on the rear arches but even still its been owned by a boy racer some of them like me do look after the car and dont bodge stuff up even though my cars got a loud exhaust and the back of it looks like blackpool illuminations when i put my foot on the brake its still one of the tidyest focus's in my area.

Daft word of advice aswell mate even though its only a 1.6 you'l open her up and before you no it you'l be doing over a tonne they dont feel fast at all so keep your eye on the speedo also dont get to vicious with the steering in the wet if you dont trust the tyres because the !Removed! can kick out! all that aside there by far one of the most enjoyable, easy, cheap and fast first cars on the market

Mike

I spent 190 fitting a boy racer exhaust to mine! love it to peices though. The rear lights dont look standard and the chrome wiper blades deffo arent standard (even though the standard ford one are s**t).

Its nice to see someone else having a focus as there 1st car just watch for rust on the rear arches but even still its been owned by a boy racer some of them like me do look after the car and dont bodge stuff up even though my cars got a loud exhaust and the back of it looks like blackpool illuminations when i put my foot on the brake its still one of the tidyest focus's in my area.

Daft word of advice aswell mate even though its only a 1.6 you'l open her up and before you no it you'l be doing over a tonne they dont feel fast at all so keep your eye on the speedo also dont get to vicious with the steering in the wet if you dont trust the tyres because the !Removed! can kick out! all that aside there by far one of the most enjoyable, easy, cheap and fast first cars on the market

Mike

is yours the mk1 focus? everywhere i look for nice parts for my mk2 i see hundreds of parts and kits for the mk 1 its drivin me mad its so easy to come by the parts especially on eBay for the mk1 im gettin jealous lol

is yours the mk1 focus? everywhere i look for nice parts for my mk2 i see hundreds of parts and kits for the mk 1 its drivin me mad its so easy to come by the parts especially on ebay for the mk1 im gettin jealous lol

Yeah one of the last mk 1's (2004/04 plate). Parts for the mk2 are out there just alot of them are shockingly awful lol not tasteful at all unless you want to dress it up like an st225.

To be honest mate the mk2 is shocking the mk1 kicks !Removed! :P

Yeah one of the last mk 1's (2004/04 plate). Parts for the mk2 are out there just alot of them are shockingly awful lol not tasteful at all unless you want to dress it up like an st225.

u ceeky sod lol, everythin is there to make it an st thats all u seem to find st parts n body kits bout time they brought some nice stuff out that wont make it a pretend st tho i like the stripes on the st wouldnt mind stickin them on minus the st lettering mind.

Yeah i'd second that, I've had my 1.6 Zetec for a week now, was surprised to see i was doing 90. Dont know what it is but it never feels like you're doing much above 70 :)

No offence, but unless its one of the facelifted MK2's or and ST/RS, it looks like an old mans car

MK1 looks much better B)

Just my opinion though :P

No offence, but unless its one of the facelifted MK2's or and ST/RS, it looks like an old mans car

MK1 looks much better B)

Just my opinion though :P

There is no argument that the Mk1 is a better looking car than the Mk2. But other than that the Mk2 is the better car. Especially in the area of safety features, and more so in relation to the earlier Mk1's. Such as front, side and curtain air bags, ABS +EBO. And it's a more roomier car to boot.

What Car Used Car of the Year- Small family car Just wished there had been 113bhp about that I rated presentation wise, when I was in the market to buy second hand. I would have liked the extra poke a 113 bhp would have given. But that said I'm quite happy with it really.

I came back to the Focus after having a Mk1.8 Focus, as they are a superb and effortless drive, that stick to the road like .... to a blanket.

If you lose your back end in a Focus, then your obviously driving like an adolescent :rolleyes: And anybody who pays good money to have a perfectly functioning exhaust replaced with one that makes a loud noise is definitely......... :D

If you lose your back end in a Focus, then your obviously driving like an adolescent :rolleyes: And anybody who pays good money to have a perfectly functioning exhaust replaced with one that makes a loud noise is definitely......... :D

Hense why i want the original one back =) do you reccomend any cheaper places to fit and replace for £143 ? :)

theres nothing wrong with a nice litlle sound its when you get thos idiots in the clapped out civic you can here from 100 miles away when theyr doin 2mph!

Hense why i want the original one back =) do you reccomend any cheaper places to fit and replace for £143 ? :)

I totally understand mate :D

There's a young pimpled faced lad who works at a local chippy, and he's always down our way looking for parking. And the first time you hear it your thinking, high powered sport tourer..... then this one up, from a Morrison's shopping trolley comes into view...............and you just think !Removed!. I mean what level of intellect do these people posses that the first impression they wish to project to other people is that they are a ............... :D

The price seems reasonable to me.

I came back to the Focus after having a Mk1.8 Focus, as they are a superb and effortless drive, that stick to the road like .... to a blanket.

Haha you dont need to drive a mk1 hard to get the back end to get happy just get it in 2nd gear, foot flat down round a tight roundabout and let it SLIDEEEEE ;) only did it once in the dry and never again i touched cloth that day.

As for loud exhausts ahem *gets up on my soapbox* were not all chavs with !Removed! little corsas that you can hear from about 300 miles away starting up on there drive mine is loud yes but its mostly there for a little bit of extra kick that the 1.6 despratly needs the noise is just a bonus + i love the fact it fills the slot where as the standard drinking straw is ugly as sin anyway .... id rather be a "yob" than an "old *******" :P

theres nothing wrong with a nice litlle sound its when you get thos idiots in the clapped out civic you can here from 100 miles away when theyr doin 2mph!

exactly...you got the pimple faced lad down to a Tee......I'm still nor sure what car he has, it looks a lot like a Datsun Cureo I once rented many moons ago when holidaying in Corfu. And being from Yorkshire we named it our Morrisons trolley .

Haha you dont need to drive a mk1 hard to get the back end to get happy just get it in 2nd gear, foot flat down round a tight roundabout and let it SLIDEEEEE ;) only did it once in the dry and never again i touched cloth that day.

I rest my case :rolleyes: I bet your always having to replace your tyres at the same rate you do your underpants :P

id rather be a "yob" than an "old *******" :P

It's a 1.6 Focus for fecks sake, every body on the road knows that, like I say your fitting the profile. But hey if your happy coming over as immature...to all but the lobotomised road user....be my guest :P

Edit: Enough banter, I'm off to do a bit of gaming before dinner....do not disturb :ph34r:

I rest my case :rolleyes: I bet your always having to replace your tyres at the same rate you do your underpants :P

It's a 1.6 Focus for fecks sake, every body on the road knows that, like I say your fitting the profile. But hey if your happy coming over as immature...to all but the lobotomised road user....be my guest :P

Edit: Enough banter, I'm off to do a bit of gaming before dinner....do not disturb :ph34r:

LoL, its kept me amused in the Office reading the posts :-) The exhaust is booked in for 22nd this month :) and it will be replaced so if anybody want to buy the previous one let me know :)

Hahaah not really there fine got a set of P6000's on there crap anyway main reason it slides i think that or im just a nutter .. hmm :P

They dont no its a 1.6 i took the badges of and stuck wolf ones on insted :P its fun to drive a loud car sometimes ive even caught my 56yr old dad overtaking in my car with a huge smile on his face (shortly followed by a black eye when i got back home) another thing is people NEVER pull out on me anymore and part like the red sea when i drop it down a cog or 2.

As for do not disturb bugger off i will do it on purpouse now!! ;)

As for do not disturb bugger off i will do it on purpouse now!! ;)

Grenade-1.jpg

anybody want to buy the previous one let me know :)

I'd have had it if it had fit a Mk2 rollsmile.gif

Haha I like your definition of 'hard' :)

I think if you were foot down in 2nd in most cars, round a tight bend, then the back end would slide lol

Haha I like your definition of 'hard' :)

I think if you were foot down in 2nd in most cars, round a tight bend, then the back end would slide lol

Thats true but it did catch me by suprise that day, when it was snowing though in the winter it was goin sidewards all the time and on almost every bend (sports tyres not a good idea afterall) was so controled though i can see why the press say the focus is one of the best handling cars just note though fellas i was doing that off the public roads! lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club