Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changin Bulbs In The Clocks Off Mk3 Mondeo

snakeseyes

hey does any 1 no how to change the bulbs in mk3 mondeos i want to cgange the bulbs from the standard green to blue to match my custom interior ??????????

• 1 month later...

• 2 years later...

i have just changed my instrument cluster to a lockwood dial kit that is done in blue ink so emits blue light

you have to remove the steering cowling and remove the top cowling then theres the cloth part lift that up and then at the back there are 2 screws either side

It's pretty straightforward yeah, just a good few screws and trim pieces to remove. Those two guides have everything you need anyway.

If you're looking to change the colour though, it'll not be as straightforward as changing the bulbs. The dials have a green filter on them from memory, so you'll need to scratch this off. It's also pretty involved to change the colour of the LCD panels. As said though, all you need to know is in those wiki guides.

Probably easiest to just change the dial faces to the Lockwood kit. I did this but stuck with green backlighting to keep with the rest of the dash lighting.

Would love to do this to the Focus but haven't come across the dials yet. Seen them for the ST, but not the TDCi.

post-30295-0-57513400-1354565501_thumb.j

Haha, just realised the initial post on this was over two years ago! I'm guessing the OP got sorted by now!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club