Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Stripe Kit

bigdaz86

i like the st side and roof stripe kit and also the alloys and am looking at both for my car whats the thoughts on this good or bad? :unsure:

also how hard would it b to apply the stripes?

if you want my personal opinion leave the car the way it is the st stripes just dont work and to be honest whats the point when its not an st the car is very subtle as it is so ide leave it the way it is the stripes are easy tio fit you just have to take youre time really

obviously i wouldnt put the actual stripes on that say st on it it would just be the stripes themselves.

obviously i wouldnt put the actual stripes on that say st on it it would just be the stripes themselves.

in my honest opinion it would spoil the look of the car thats just my opinion seen them on a few cars and they only ever suit blue fords with white or silver stripes other colours jsut dont suit if you really want them then they are easy enough to fit mate you just take youre time

cool well mine is blue and i was actually considering the sliver so spot on there lol u psychic or wot lol?.

personally i wouldnt bother, if its not an ST why try to make it look like one? there are other subtle modifications you could do to make it look a little bit different without looking gash. in my opinion ST stripes on an ST only.

what would you suggest im open to ideas? not just decals but lights etc and im looking for cheap alloys ideas aswell?

what would you suggest im open to ideas? not just decals but lights etc and im looking for cheap alloys ideas aswell?

we only bought ours on sat, it already had a front bumper skirt added, frosted front lights, smoked side reapeaters, and what look like black lexus rear lights i think (just dont look as chavy as corsa lexus lights) and 16" mondeo alloys. doesnt look over the top, just subtle changes that make it look a little bit different.

but i would go for a nice front and rear skirt and some lights that suit your color and then look at alloys that would then match up with the overall car.

sounds nice what year is yours? it is difficult to decide what to do maybe a splitter on the frond instead of standard black one thats on? would like back one tho not so keen on back?

sounds nice what year is yours? it is difficult to decide what to do maybe a splitter on the frond instead of standard black one thats on? would like back one tho not so keen on back?

ours is a 1999 CL so very basic spec. there are loads of splitters/skirts around just a case of picking one that you like the look of. fitting is pretty easy too, normally just some bonding paste and lining it up.

if the front is done then normally its best to do the sides and rear aswell so it has the same kind of drop all round, its just the person that had the car before us has only done the front, it has standard side skirts on it and it kind of blends in, would be nice to get the black color coded, which we might do when we get the rust spots resprayed.

cool i like the mk1 focus its a nice shape and mod parts are everywhere for them and can be quite cheap if you shop around.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club