Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Fiesta Tv Commercial

Nightowl

Did anyone notice the new sony stereo in the video about 1/3 way through, looks good i think.

Did anyone notice the new sony stereo in the video about 1/3 way through, looks good i think.

Looking at a previous thread I thought the new screen was supposed to be white and black for the sony HU, can anyone who has one post a picture please?

think people with them are very few and far between!! especially the sony one... if you type in on google something close to ford fiesta pioneer i know they have a section of products on there dedicated to the fez and there is different HUs on there

That advert is so misleading, the fiesta in hot magenta on the ad looks gorgeous and pink and the perfect girly car but in real life the hot magenta is much closer to a burgundy shade id say. I guess that colour looks crap in real life unless it's perfectly maintained on a more than weekly basis.

Has anyone else noticed that, if you look at the shot of the new stereo, underneath the secret hole has some sort of grove for opening it? :P

Yeah Chris, that's odd. I doubt the actual model has that though. Like someone said earlier the matrix display with the new sony unit should have a black and white colour scheme also. The early mk7 prototype pics had the same opening on the secret hole before they realised that it was too small to be properly usuable and blocked it off.

Ps, as I was watching the video for the first time a minute ago, the ad came on the TV, more or less in sync with my computer... weird scenes.

Amie

The hot magenta in the ad does look gorgeous. In real life it doesn't look 'crap', it looks different colours in different lights. I don't maintain mine on more than a weekly basis. :D

Amie

The hot magenta in the ad does look gorgeous. In real life it doesn't look 'crap', it looks different colours in different lights. I don't maintain mine on more than a weekly basis. :D

Agreed! In sunlight it does look rather spiffing :)

Amie

Sorry I shouldnt have said crap , it's stil a gorgeous car, i just remember when I was scrapping my 1st car and deciding which to replace it with

and falling in love with the fiesta in hot magenta from the original ad but then being a bit disapointed when I saw one in the flesh, but 2 be honest if id been able to afford one in zetec spec i prob wouldve got one anyway :D

Werent u trying to sell ur car bashful? Sure I remember posting a reply that id love to take it off your hands but couldnt afford to! Did u change yr mind? :)

The first time I saw this I had no idea what they were advertising as the car was on screen for less than 10 seconds, they could have been advertising a club 18-30 holiday for all we seen of the Fiesta.

The first time I saw this I had no idea what they were advertising as the car was on screen for less than 10 seconds, they could have been advertising a club 18-30 holiday for all we seen of the Fiesta.

Have to agree with you there, would have been nice to see more of the Fiesta!

Hi Amie

Nope wasn't me selling my car. I think it was Ronnie Roberts that was selling his.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club