Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mods

bruce540150

hi all i have just got a st i was looking to put a new exhaust on it do you have any good suggestions i was also thinking is it worth putting on a a induction kit what you all think

hi all i have just got a st i was looking to put a new exhaust on it do you have any good suggestions i was also thinking is it worth putting on a a induction kit what you all think

get a proper stockist like powerflow to do an exhaust for you as for the induction no stick with the standard box and a k and n panel filter induction kits make a noise thats about it the st has high underbonnet temps so when it gdoes get hot that induction kit no matter how you place the cold air feed will suck hot air in losing power the only induction setup that would be worth it would be an enclosed system like cda where its all closed up but for the price it wont give any better gains than what you have now take the airbox stick a performance panel filter from k and n in it and enjoy the car

Where about in Scotland are you from?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club