Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Ideas On Price ????

massive mooo

Hi all i have just become the owner of a 93 xr2i 16v 1.8 more by chance than actually going out and buying it , i had done some work on a friends mk1 golf cabby and he didnt have enought money to pay me so gave me this little gem of a 2i on further inspection of the car it turns out its only had 2 owners from new, my friend being the last and hes only had it for 2 months ! after a nosie in the glove box i find the car has full service history not all ford though and on top of that the woman that owned this car has also keep a comprehensive hand writen diary of every thing this car has had done ( unreal )

As for the condition of the car it pretty good theres a small amount of rust around the filler cap ( nothing unusual there ) im sure that rust comes as standard lol sill's are ok seen better days but as for the rest of the car its factory every thing works as it should and to be honest ive driven 2i's before but this little gems fantastic its the tightest driving little hot hatch ive driven ! as for the millage its 120k

Soooooooooooo this leads me to my question for this car how much do you think it is worth ? i will be posting some pics up of the little beast as soon as i get chance ......AND BEFORE ANY1 ASK'S NO ITS NOT FOR SALE I JUST CANT STOP DRIVING IT HAHAAHA !!

Nice one.Deffo a keeper.I liked the RS1800 myself. :P

Prob worth around the £600-£800 mark

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club