Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rear wiper problems

boxerboi

Could be the motor, could be a fuse, could be the stalk itself.

O and welcome to the club

thanks.

where is the fuse?

how much would a motor cost?

Not all the fuses will need to be filled as some of them will not be on your car.

Should tell you what they are for on the cover of the fuse box or in the handbook

Sounds like the motor/washer pump if there is no noise then its prob going to be that, check the motor see if theres any power going through.

i found the problem! where the fuse goes has been melted :angry: does that effect the relay?

Well thats not good! If it's melted then i would imagine that would effect the relay yes

more to the point what caused it to melt in the first place?

dont have a clue, previous owner had a amp and sub in boot and some wiring goes through to the fuse box, might of been putting out to much power of something :blink:

dont have a clue, previous owner had a amp and sub in boot and some wiring goes through to the fuse box, might of been putting out to much power of something :blink:

I dont know why he had put the wires through the fuse box!!

Not entirely sure, they do check the wipers and i would imagine it may fail as they would class it as not being safe. Although some cars dont have a rear wiper so they may not include it in the test.

But its like a third brake light, it's not illegal if you havent got one but it is if you have one and its not working!

• 1 month later...

hey mate i have same problem with myn wen i drive down the road myn comes on what it is is the metal connections on bootlid and on boot slam panel rub all the crap off that i cn normally get it to work after a while put the wiper power on and go and bounce the boot it should move n.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club