Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wing mirror snapped off

boxerboi

just snapped my m3 style wing mirror off my mk4 fiesta, just wondering how i get the rest of the plastic off and fit some new ones.

thanks

You need to take the base plates off and the screws to hold the mirror on are there when you take the mirror off behind the baseplate. Hope this helps

From the inside of the door. Take the cover off and it should be there with 3 screws i think.

i was reversing and someone was coming at me fast so i put it in first moved off and the mirror hit a parked truck, got its mot in 2 days aswell!, got some new blck m3 ones coming today hopefully.

thanks for the help

theres 2 screws behind the door panel, can i just pull the door panel off? or is there a proper way of doing it, dont want to break that aswell.

Go over the door panel and double check everything as there are quite a few screws to take out to remove the door panel. I believe someone said 11.

Then you will have to pull it off but it will be clipped in with those silly white clips that will probably break

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club