Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 3 door roof bars

Jinxy1981

Hi 

I’m having trouble saucing some roof bars for my mk7 3 door fiesta registered after April so no m6 roof mount points under the rubber roof strips. Can someone please send me a link with the correct part number please 

Hi,

You're going to need to give us more information...April...what year?

Sorry wrote this half asleep 2013 plate 3 door  

I bought the Ford roof bars but I’m having to send them back because I removed the rubber strip and there is no mount points, I know Ford seals over them but there is definitely none, I did a bit of digging and apparently the roof changed after April 2013 so my car doesn’t have the mount points but now I’m struggling to find roof bars 

What was the part nimber for the bars you bought? Maybe they are for the 5 door?  Typically 3 door cars require two cross bars and two additional bars to join the two because there is no mounting point (door opening) for the rear bars.

This looks like what you need HERE or Cheaper HERE  

• Like 1

These where recommended after putting in my reg plate 

A5081AFD-6949-49C7-9740-0D05ED81CFA3.jpeg

Well, if your car doesn't have the mounting points then you need the set in the links I metioned. Looks like you have the newer roof (Facelift model?).

• Like 1

Thank you for your help 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Do you have any part numbers or links I can use please.

Or use the other link for the same thing but cheaper 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, agraham said:

Also from Halfords and eBay.

You mean... Halfrauds 😉

1 hour ago, RyboNashy02 said:

You mean... Halfrauds

No, I meant Halfords! And no, I don't have much of a sense of humour for such things.

2 hours ago, RyboNashy02 said:

You mean... Halfrauds 😉

If you think they’re overpriced or what ever reason you call them that, don’t use them

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

i finally found a set to fit my car that was affordable and look good on the car. I will post some pick when I’ve fitted them . There are two types to choose from and I must say the only two I’ve found that fit my year and roof type I will share the links for both from a company called Driveden 

https://www.driveden.com/product/modula-aero-silver-aluminium-roof-bars-to-fit-ford-fiesta-3-door-mk7-2008-2017-no-roof-rails-3339

https://www.driveden.com/product/modula-square-steel-roof-bars-to-fit-ford-fiesta-3-door-mk7-2008-2017-no-roof-rails-3377

• 7 months later...
On 4/14/2023 at 3:15 PM, Jinxy1981 said:

Hi

i finally found a set to fit my car that was affordable and look good on the car. I will post some pick when I’ve fitted them . There are two types to choose from and I must say the only two I’ve found that fit my year and roof type I will share the links for both from a company called Driveden 

https://www.driveden.com/product/modula-aero-silver-aluminium-roof-bars-to-fit-ford-fiesta-3-door-mk7-2008-2017-no-roof-rails-3339

https://www.driveden.com/product/modula-square-steel-roof-bars-to-fit-ford-fiesta-3-door-mk7-2008-2017-no-roof-rails-3377

Hi I don't suppose you have ordered these and if they work. I'm looking for some for my black edition fiesta 2016 plate but having no luck so far.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club