Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I Loose The Stripes?

ZS Zac

Hello, ive just recently made my account :).

The previous owner put on some ' go - faster ' stripes.

Im in debate either to keep them on, take some of them off, and get my alloys done gloss black.

Etc...

Would love to know your opinions. cheerz :)

33868921.jpg

I actually think the stripes look OK. Not usually a fan of GF stripes, but they actually look pretty good.

And it makes your car stand out from the rest of the Frozen White ones & there are squillions of them!

DONT paint the alloys black, what is this current obsession with ruining alloys by painting them?!

stickers look OK, not something id do but theyre OK however i think as nice as the 1.6 ZS is i wouldnt put stipes on it, they should be resrevd for hot fords IMHO

I actually think the stripes look OK. Not usually a fan of GF stripes, but they actually look pretty good.

And it makes your car stand out from the rest of the Frozen White ones & there are squillions of them!

do you have the white alloy centres like on your avatar?

I swear i've seen that car on here before, but can't remember who had it!

I've seen this car in my area, although I'm not a fan of the stripes myself it definitely stands out and is quite eye catching when it drives past, As for gloss black wheels I'm not a huge fan maybe Anthracite would be a bit more subtle?

I swear i've seen that car on here before, but can't remember who had it!

I believe the salesmen who has just sold us our new Zetec S TDCI at our local Ford dealership used to own it, Liam i think

do you have the white alloy centres like on your avatar?

Yup, and also the White/Chrome badge overlays from dmb graphics:

LPIC0052.jpg

LPIC0038.jpg

fiestazetecs9a.jpg

I'd take the stickers off the bumper, spoiler and the ones near the side skirts but keep the ones running through the door handle, parallel to the body lines.

I have gloss black wheels and unless you are willing to clean them every other day they wont be glossy for long :P

scrap the black alloy idea all the frozen white fiestas seem to have them and the stripes are nice in my opinion it looks good.

I believe the salesmen who has just sold us our new Zetec S TDCI at our local Ford dealership used to own it, Liam i think

i got it from a seat dealership, the previous owner traded it in for a leon fr

I lke the stripes.

I'd personally go for some green and black rims but i'm very different

Hello, ive just recently made my account :).

The previous owner put on some ' go - faster ' stripes.

Im in debate either to keep them on, take some of them off, and get my alloys done gloss black.

Etc...

Would love to know your opinions. cheerz :)

All cosmetic mods are a matter of personal taste, so just go with what you like and don't worry about anyone else. You might want to try out any changes in Photoshop first to see if you'll like it (or at least find someone else who's done it first and have a look). My own preference is for an understated, "natural" look (same with women... B) ) but to each their own...

One thing to bear in mind is that another poster here recently checked out if his insurance premium would go up if he painted his alloys anything other than silver, and (if I remember correctly) they wanted an extra £100/year. :o

cheerz people.. just been looking on dmb graphics and im spoilt for choice..

im going ahead with the black gloss alloys.. and i really like the badge gel overlays.

not sure if to get white/black or white/chrome.

also saw some gel overlays for the wheels, not sure if they would look cheap.. was thinking the black / green, black / white would look sweet woith the black wheels.

Not keen on the green so I thought I would see how she looks with just the upper black stripe...

still not sure :unsure: but see what you think :)

33868921.jpg

Not keen on the green so I thought I would see how she looks with just the upper black stripe...

still not sure :unsure: but see what you think :)

33868921.jpg

You've put a bit of a dent in the front of the car haven't you :D

I think it would look good with just the black and green stripes down the side of the car and ditch the front ones completely.

ive got my alloys booked in for gloss black.. sorry to all the haters out there ;) haha.

what shud i do about the bonnet and roof?

facebook11.jpg

i think keep the black and green and maybe put a green rim line round the alloys and get a black n green dmb badge cover etc to tie it all in will look well smart

I actually think that it looks quite good, it's a pretty professional job. The only problem for me would be that every chavved up Clio and Corsa in the land will be gunning to race you from the lights... and the mk7's not that quick.

You've put a bit of a dent in the front of the car haven't you :D

I think it would look good with just the black and green stripes down the side of the car and ditch the front ones completely.

just a little :lol: had to rush out half way through doing the edit :)

Zac that second photo / angle makes the cars stripes look much better, I think I will have to re-appraise my opinion B)

• 4 months later...

100% was Liam's car.....he just sold us our Zetec S and we were talking about this car.....im pretty sure he is driving a Corsa VXR now....

Ken

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club