Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kuga Wiring Diagram

Ford4life

I am wondering does anyone know where you can get the wiring doagram for a Mk1 Kuga?

Many thanks.

Sorry, I only have the wiring for a 2016 Kuga or a 2010 Focus.

• Thanks 1

No worries unofix. I'm sure someone will have it. Thank you for replying.

• Like 1

I'm trying to build a library of wiring schematics and other Ford information that is difficult to find. If you or any one else have diagrams or special information on any Ford model I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.

• Like 1

Is it normal for people not to interact on this forum? I am part of a Mercedes and a Honda motorbike forum and when you post something on them people actually reply. On this forum I find limited people seem to reply and others are happy to download files and not even comment/leave thanks. It is a shame to have so many members and so little participation.

9 minutes ago, Ford4life said:

Is it normal for people not to interact on this forum? I am part of a Mercedes and a Honda motorbike forum and when you post something on them people actually reply. On this forum I find limited people seem to reply and others are happy to download files and not even comment/leave thanks. It is a shame to have so many members and so little participation.

Seems so, it's normally a group of about 15 that post regular with help . Alot of one post wonders who never reply to the help given. I'm still on here even though I've gone to dark side with Hyundai and electric. Hyundai forum  is far worse than here . 

• Sad 2

On 4/1/2023 at 9:04 AM, Ford4life said:

On this forum I find limited people seem to reply and others are happy to download files and not even comment/leave thanks.

Yes sadly it is the case that there are a huge number of what we refer to as 'One Post Wonders' (OPW) who just waste the time of those of us who do reply. They post a question and then never even bother to return to read the replies. There is also the 'Sneaky Peeker' (SP) those who post a question and then sneakily check back to read the replies and make no comment or even click the thank you icon.

You're very welcome to stay and add your thoughts and comments to any of the posts. The more active members the better 👍

We even have some active members driving electric milk floats we're not a fussy lot 🤣

• Like 3

Going way off the original topic (as usual), but I wonder if one factor in the limited responses to some posts is quite simply that relatively few know the answer?

The increasing complexity of modern vehicles, through emissions measures, safety features and in-car entertainment is simply beyond some of us who cut our motoring teeth way back in the days of pushrods and carburettors. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Going way off the original topic (as usual), but I wonder if one factor in the limited responses to some posts is quite simply that relatively few know the answer?

The increasing complexity of modern vehicles, through emissions measures, safety features and in-car entertainment is simply beyond some of us who cut our motoring teeth way back in the days of pushrods and carburettors. 

This is very true. Cars have gone crazy. Bring back the carbs and pushrods! 

2 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

pushrods and carburettors. 

What ?

are they available from the Ann Summers catalogue 🤣

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Wiring diagrams for modern cars are particularly difficult to find online, let alone confirming they're correct for the exact spec of the OP's car.  One of few things that I can't generally offer a response to myself.

16 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Wiring diagrams for modern cars are particularly difficult to find online, let alone confirming they're correct for the exact spec of the OP's car.  One of few things that I can't generally offer a response to myself.

They are very hard to find. I was making the point that the one I put up has been downloaded 4 times and only one person sent thanks. It's a real shame people are treating the forum like this. The regular posters are putting a lot of time into keeping this place alive and the people showing no thanks/not replying are killing it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1