Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling my Mk2 S-Max

SMaxedDavid

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm going to be putting my S-Max Mk2 up for sale in the very near future, relocation and company car have forced my hand here, plus bought as a 7 seater, never used as a 7 seater as the middle row is big enough.
I've only owned the car since December 2022, it had 56,791 miles and it's currently sitting at 59,053 miles. As it's my daily I'm putting about 100 miles a week on it.
It's last service was 21/10/22 it's MOT is due 21/10/23.
I'm it's 3rd owner. 1st Owner bought 3/12/15 and had for 3 years, 2nd owner  bought 22/01/19 and had for 3 years too, I'm the odd one out...
I have the Total Car Check Report I paid for in December which I can happily send on too.
It is a 2015 (65 Reg) 2.0T EcoBoost 240 Titanium Sport. 6 Speed Auto (Torque Converter)
It will have the remainder of a 6 months parts and labour platinum Warranty Wise Warranty which I'll transfer to the new owner.
I've had a look on Autotrader this morning and can see similar spec'd and mileaged cars, so was thinking £16,000 and it's sold.
It's a lovely car, the V5C say's it's Silver, when in fact it's called Metalicious.
If anyone is interested let me know, I have 100s more pictures of the interior, can do a live walk round of it via video call and can answer any more questions you may have.

Dashboard 290323.jpg

Front 290323.jpg

Side Profile 290323.jpg

Front RHS 290323.jpg

Didn't want to say until I'd searched through my documents. Full Ford service history till 2021, 1 service completed by the garage i bought from in December 2022.

All manuals, spare wheel and jack set under the rear passenger foot well complete.

Original exhaust system, no mechanical modifications, only visual which can be returned to OEM if not to taste.

Car going live this weekend on the usual sites.

Thanks,

David.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club