Do Not Sell My Personal Information

American Fiesta 2011 Brochure

pikestones

For the full brochure

http://www.fordvehicles.com/services/assets/Brochure?make=Ford&model=Fiesta&year=2011&postalCode=

Interesting to read the warrenty you get on the USA compared to the UK and Europe.

Dave

New Vehicle Limited Warranty. We want your Ford Fiesta ownership experience to be the best it can be. So under this warranty,

your new vehicle comes with 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper coverage, 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty coverage,

5-year/50,000-mile safety restraint coverage, and 5-year/unlimited-mile corrosion (perforation) coverage – all with no deductible. Please

ask your Ford Dealer for a copy of this limited warranty.

Roadside Assistance. Covers your vehicle for 5 years or 60,000 miles, so you have the security of knowing that help may be only a

phone call away should you run out of fuel, lock yourself out of the vehicle, or need towing. Your Ford Dealer can provide complete details

on all of these advantages.

Interesting...

I love the way they talk about 40mpg like it's a phenomenal achievement.

Also, their piped leather seats are much nicer than the ones we get in Europe, even the quality of the hide looks better.

Being British we dont have a requirement for the gear number to be on a digital display on the gear knob :P

Despite being kind of cool, the 'American proof' gearknob is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. When do you ever look at the gear knob whilst driving? :D

Interesting...

I love the way they talk about 40mpg like it's a phenomenal achievement.

Also, their piped leather seats are much nicer than the ones we get in Europe, even the quality of the hide looks better.

Remember that's 40 per US gallon. Unlike most things in the land of bigger-is-always-better, the US gallon is smaller than ours. So 40 MP(US)G is about 50 MP(I)G. Which isn't bad for a petrol engine. Whether you can actually acheive anything like that in real world use is another matter (speaking as someone who gets about 36-38).

Some things are better and some worse on their Fiesta:

+ the leather seats (and having a choice of colour!) do look better than on mine

+ Sync is much better than the voice control system we currently have

+ Steering wheel is leather all round (oooh luxury)

+ modern 6 speed Dual-clutch auto shift manual instead of a 4 speed slushbox (if you like that sort of thing)

+ Carpet on the rear seat backs

+ Sunroof

- No volume controls on the steering wheel (the up/down buttons control the phone)

- The new front end isn't an improvement

- They don't get our 17" street pack alloys

- The 4 door "sedan". Nuff said.

Despite being kind of cool, the 'American proof' gearknob is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. When do you ever look at the gear knob whilst driving? :D

Gotta agree, the overrevving engine (or no revs at all) are a bit of a clue when you get it wrong! :lol:

I also like the shorter aerial positioned to the rear of the roof. This was a change Toyota also made on their Yaris. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ford do that over here.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club