Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bike Rack For Mk2 Ka?

Amie07

Hi, was just wondering if any1 knows if there are any kind of racks available for the mk2 ka? I think it would have 2 b 1 that fits on the boot rather than the roof because i don't think it would fit properly with my spoiler. Any ideas? I would prefer official ford products, and I know I could give my dealer a call and ask them but was just wondering if any1 has 1 fitted themselves?

Cheers

Hi, was just wondering if any1 knows if there are any kind of racks available for the mk2 ka? I think it would have 2 b 1 that fits on the boot rather than the roof because i don't think it would fit properly with my spoiler. Any ideas? I would prefer official ford products, and I know I could give my dealer a call and ask them but was just wondering if any1 has 1 fitted themselves?

Cheers

the bikes wider than the car lol maybe a bike rack to put the ka on lol only kidding theres no official ford one and ford have not endorsed any as the ka is not compatible in fords opinion with a bike rack this is whats available for the ka and as youll see it aint going to work on youres with tyhe spoiler http://www.roofbox.c...NEU3x0m4RvnhNEt

and there are no roof racks available that are tested either so it doesnt look good you can get universal ones but to be honest they tend to damage the paint

Ha ha yeah I was wondering if the bike would b wider than the car! 2 b honest I don't even own a bike but was thinking it would b something I'd like 2 get in2, but guess I'll just wait till I get a bigger car! Thanks anyway :-)

To get my bike into both of the back's of my Fiat Cinquecento and Seicento, I was able to remove the wheels and lay the frame inside, using a blanket to protect the frame and wheels from rubbing on the bodywork. The bike has quick release brakes and wheels, so it was a quick job to dismantle it. Both of those tiny Fiats had a surprising amount of room in them (small cubes in shape), and when the Ka first came out, I thought I'd struggle to get the bike in it, as it was more of a pyramid.

I can't do this with the StreetKa, though!

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Roof racks with bicycle racks are definitely available from Ford. The boot mounted ones will break your spoiler and the bicycle wheels might kill a few pedestrians as you zip about town as the car is so narrow!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club