Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S-Max Windscreen Washer Bottle Leaking

Lowrider

Hi there, I purchased a S-Max Titanium 2.0 Diesel for my wife and of course it has now just come out of warranty (I want to know how they manage to time all faults once the warranty has finished, it's a talent) and I now have this issue. When I fill up the windscreen washer bottle it is pouring out from under the car. It looks like it's got a hole in it or that maybe the connector that feeds the water to the rear washer has come off. Has anyone had this problem before and if so what is the best way to either fix it or replace the washer bottle. I can see that I will need to take of the plastic undertray to even get to see the washer bottle but if the bottle is broken how hard is it to replace.

i think the washer bottle will be bolted to the body, as you say untill you get access to the bottle it could be just a case of refitting something thats come adrift.if you need a new bottle your best bet would be the local scrappy or eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-S-MAX-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-BOTTLE-LESS-HEADLAMP-WASH-/170523348150

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club