Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Can Active My Gear Indicator Led 2009 Mk7

volkanfiesta

hello

I have got mk7 2009 model 1.4 tdci diesel new fiesta.2009 MODELS CARS DON'T FLASH WARNING GEAR LED(GREEN ARROW)

this led ignition only 2010 models..

How can I open this led??????? my car have got last software

Are you trying to say the fiesta comes with, but isn't enabled as standard, a gear change indicator like in the C-Max?

He means the upwards green arrow light in the dash that is supposed to light up when the car thinks you should change gears. I never got it to work either.

i guess this will be a feature on the econetic model?

i guess this will be a feature on the econetic model?

I was actually going to post a topic about this. I have a Zetec-S and everytime I accelerate in gears 1-4 a green arrow lights up under 3,5000 rpm (diesel)

I thought this was only a feature of the Econetic version? Maybe I got an Econetic dash in my Zetec-S?

Can we get out dealer to enable this shift light then? Must be a way because I remember the Dreamscience tuning box enabled it on the Focus ST :)

I'd rather have a way of DEactivating it to be honest! It's annoying having a green arrow on the dash whenever your foot is touching the pedal (unless in 5th gear)

I can't really see the point as it's always in the same place, they could have just put "change gear at 3,500rpm" in the manual!

I'd rather have a way of DEactivating it to be honest! It's annoying having a green arrow on the dash whenever your foot is touching the pedal (unless in 5th gear)

I can't really see the point as it's always in the same place, they could have just put "change gear at 3,500rpm" in the manual!

I agree can't see the point tbh think we all know when to change gear ???? might be usefull on a learner car maybe

Well it's definitely something to ignore when travelling down Welsh country roads.

Changing up into fifth as you approach another tight bend is not recommended! :lol:

Haha definitely gotta agree with you guys! How about a way to disable this arrow ford! Where's the fun in shifting economically? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I asked about this while back. Had it enabled on a boggo standard 1.4 focus zetec as a courtesy car once. IS there a way to enable it for power rather than economy, im guessing its not programable, just an on or off though.

Jau

My first posting

The gear change arrow is working on my Fiesta 1.4TDCI registered end of March this year (2010).

I must admit it does make me think about economy and I have adjusted my driving style.

It may not be important to some but for us pensioners.....

Roger

I would find it very annoying and distracting too. An experienced driver should know when to change gear, either for economy or performance (yes, I've ducked out and bought an auto but you can still change manually.)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club