Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headphones

wallis42

Hello all..

I have just bought an 04 fusion+ but I have no headphones or remote for the drop down DVD. I have been searching eBay and any other sites i can think of but cannot find any that i know will work.

Does anyone know if there are any third party ones available that will work with the unit? If not what about the ford ones for the other cars?

Any help would be great!!

Hello all..

I have just bought an 04 fusion+ but I have no headphones or remote for the drop down DVD. I have been searching ebay and any other sites i can think of but cannot find any that i know will work.

Does anyone know if there are any third party ones available that will work with the unit? If not what about the ford ones for the other cars?

Any help would be great!!

Keep your eyes open on Flea bay, they do come up quite regularly, normally around the £20 / £30 mark.

Have you contacted the previous owner? (If you brought through a dealer?)

Been checking eBay for last few weeks and no avail. Purchased from dealer so previous owner not really a help. I suspect I can get the remote by using a multi function one but headphones are a bit more complicated. There are loads of various available but dont know if they will work.

Been checking eBay for last few weeks and no avail. Purchased from dealer so previous owner not really a help. I suspect I can get the remote by using a multi function one but headphones are a bit more complicated. There are loads of various available but dont know if they will work.

Cant you trace the previous keeper from the log book ?

gotta be worth a try ?

Flea Bay Item number: 230504371524

Went for £20 in the end i think ...:(

Just found these > Item number: 350381436111

Again maybe worth asking if they will work ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club