Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2020 Fiesta ST-Line 125PS Disc Brakes

Arathorn

Curious again as to why my model has disc brakes all round, when I have seen other ST-Line 125PS with drums on the rear.

It's just what bits they've got left over at the end of the shift, some cars get a pink fluffy dice 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, unofix said:

It's just what bits they've got left over at the end of the shift, some cars get a pink fluffy dice 🤣

Mines blue.

• Haha 2

I thought all 2020-on 125ps had drums and the 155ps had discs. 

My 2020 fiesta active 125 has discs all round, there are so many different configs it seems.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nismex said:

My 2020 fiesta active 125 has discs all round, there are so many different configs it seems.

There are indeed. Impossible to put it down to anything other than they had extras or ran out of drums. LOL.

2017 st line 1.5 diesel drum brakes rear Dreadful handbrake. ok with hill start but trust at your peril. Bought a few years ago 2,000 miles always crap handbrake. now 50,000. Taken apart many times could find anything at fault. Adjusted drums not lever end still crap. we have lots of hills here in Wales. Reading about Mk6 and Mk7 linings, former being 20mm smaller, I wondered if somehow mine had the smaller shoes by mistake (yesterdays brainwave) so put emulsion paint on drum pulled handbrake then drum off, sadly shoes were coated evenly. Washed off emulsion. Everything looks like new.

Not relevant to the enquiry but when we got our old fiesta [10 plate] which was brand new at the time, there was another identical fiesta parked to the side of our car and that had disc brakes on the rears, whereas ours was drums, I asked the dealership and they couldn't explain why.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club