Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head display screen

WBoc85

Can anyone help please, i tried to put a new head display screen in but when i pulled the 12 pin plug out the back ive pulled the wires out of tge plug, i havent got a clue where they all go if anyone can help me please

Oh bu99er and words like that !!!

Can you post some photos of the wires and the connector. I have quite a lot of wiring schematics but nothing for a 2008 Fiesta. However it might be the same or similar to other models.

• Like 1

This is the only 1 i have at the minute but all the wires ive tried pitting back in myself

20230514_160429.jpg

Just checked the Kuga and Focus drawings of the same year but nothing to match your connector 🙁

Brown green is pin 10 I think. I'm just checking to see what I can find. If you look closely there should be numbers on  end of connector. 

Are the colours , black/blue ,orange, grey/yellow , next should be brown green. 

• Like 2

Im not 100% but i can check later today, wasnt sure if anyone had a diagram for it

15 hours ago, WBoc85 said:

... but when i pulled the 12 pin plug out the back ive pulled the wires out of tge plug,..

You see, this is exactly why I do very little myself, I'm a born klutz and know whatever I tackle will end up in a proverbial SNAFU 😂

• Haha 1

These are the colour of the wires i have, i checked and the numbers arent on the end of the wires

20230517_172727.jpg

20230517_172723.jpg

23 hours ago, iantt said:

Brown green is pin 10 I think. I'm just checking to see what I can find. If you look closely there should be numbers on  end of connector.

Like I said the numbers are on the connector . 1 , 6, and 7 are shown so you know which wire goes where in a fashion . 

So what wires have you left to refit? 

I did find a diagram for the connector earlier today but forgot to post it up. Will go look for it in a while. 

• Like 1

None of the wires are in the right place i just put them all back in the plug so they dont touch, but i dont know what order they go into the plug

Here is what I've found. So from the connector you should now know what the pin numbers are from 1-6 and 7-10. And from this diagram you know what the colours wires should be and what pin number they should be inserted in to. 

Screenshot_20230518-174336.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you ill give this a try, hopefully it works 🤞🏻

• Like 1

Iantt do you have any diagrams that has 2 black and white wires, ill send some pics of the wiring if you need them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club