Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Really Annoying Me Now

poshpawsfiesta

i dont no weather its because we have a high vibration deisel engine but has anyone noticed the spedo surrounds and stero facia making like a ( buzzing ) sound it drives us made i have so wedged so many pices of paper around the gaps but it only stops when you hold them , any 1 know of any fixes ??????

Not very elegant, so make sure fixes are out of sight but blutac can work. Best fix for little things like this though, are those foam rubber sticky pads (sticky on both sides). I used these on a previous car where the wiper surround was touching the windscreen and causing a buzzing when it vibrated at certain revs. Just push em down with a cocktail stick or something.

You'll find suitable pads at stationers, B&Q and the like.

Mine is doing exactly the same and it's driving me up the wall aswell!! Definately from the speedo, only way I can stop it is resting my hand on top of the dash and holding it down!!

My dad used to have the same car and the same problem, to be honest my dad got too sick of it. he took it to the garage and they basically said that it would be worth more to my dad if he sold it in parts. sad really, everything else about it was good, but it was just scrap worthy...

I found that if you fill the gaps around the speedo with a mixture of marmite and cream cheese, the buzzing noise goes completely away...

I find polyfiller to be more suitable, or porridge with a really thick consistency... Mmm lumpy.

Alternatively - take the Clio out for a spin ;)

Alternatively - take the Clio out for a spin ;)

not insured on it till 16 september lol but thn ill have to put up with a squueky sunroof lol , nothing worse thn squueky cars lol , my mums petrol dosent do it so i was just wondering if it was the diesel vibrations that set it off :)

not insured on it till 16 september lol but thn ill have to put up with a squueky sunroof lol , nothing worse thn squueky cars lol , my mums petrol dosent do it so i was just wondering if it was the diesel vibrations that set it off :)

I just noticed you tagline :lol: :lol:

Sorry - that was me, I couldn't resist... :P

Sorry - that was me, I couldn't resist... :P

You clearly could resist going to bed though! :lol:

• Like 1

You clearly could resist going to bed though! :lol:

He's just letting his Cocoa settle, he'll be up all night otherwise!! :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club