Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blue Ford Emblem Lost From Hub Cap

IMW

I have the standard Ghia wheels and hubcaps. The hub-cap emblem is a round blue plastic disc with Ford "written" on it. I had taken the hub caps off to clean them and I guess I used too hot a solution of washing up liquid and water. Anyway, the emblem came off one of the hub-caps and I stuck it back on with a spray-on contact adhesive. But it didn't stay stuck and disappeared somewhere many miles ago ....

I've seen similar emblems on eBay but they're too small - I need one of 3 inches in diammeter. If anyone knows where I can get a replacement emblem from I'd much appreciate it.

Ian

I have the standard Ghia wheels and hubcaps. The hub-cap emblem is a round blue plastic disc with Ford "written" on it. I had taken the hub caps off to clean them and I guess I used too hot a solution of washing up liquid and water. Anyway, the emblem came off one of the hub-caps and I stuck it back on with a spray-on contact adhesive. But it didn't stay stuck and disappeared somewhere many miles ago ....

I've seen similar emblems on Ebay but they're too small - I need one of 3 inches in diammeter. If anyone knows where I can get a replacement emblem from I'd much appreciate it.

Ian

Just measure the exact diameter of the missing piece and they'll match it.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/Product/Ford-Wheel-Centre-GEL-Overlays-x4/461

Just measure the exact diameter of the missing piece and they'll match it.

http://www.dmb.uk.com/Product/Ford-Wheel-Centre-GEL-Overlays-x4/461

No good for me as these are centre-cap overlays, not replacements. Looks like it's off to the Ford parts desk (after a quick check of the scrappies).

Thanks for the link though - it looks a useful site.

Thanks for that. The first item shown looks like my hub caps, the difference being that mine seem shinier even though they are only crap chromed plastic.

The round blue emblem shown later in the list is what I'm after but I need a bigger size.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club