Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Considering Changing To A New Fiesta

mogwai

Following a letter from Ford recently I am currently thinking of changing my Fiesta for a new one. One of the colours I am considering is the Colorado Red. Normally I have metallic paint on my cars. What I would like to know is mettallic paint any tougher than non-metallic paint these days as it is all water based paint anyway. Does anyone have a definative list of the available colours as I seem to remember a thread a few days ago about Sea Grey being deleted. Currently I have one in Vision.

colorado red looks really hot in the new fezza its one of my fav coulours , i personally wouldnt worry about the paint fading as tecnology has moved on so far these days and if u are really worried about it ask for for the dimondbrite paint cover as i think it has a u.v filter in it :):)

colorado red looks really hot in the new fezza its one of my fav coulours , i personally wouldnt worry about the paint fading as tecnology has moved on so far these days and if u are really worried about it ask for for the dimondbrite paint cover as i think it has a u.v filter in it :):)

It is more the scratch resistance side rather than fading as I would not expect either type to be fading during the time I have it.

Mogwai

Depending on whether you buy the 2011 Fiesta will depend on the colour availability. Below are the 2011 colours, you can download the 2010.5 year Fiesta brochure from http://www.ford.co.uk/SBE/DownloadeBrochure/eBrochureCars/p=1204903584430 which has the current colours,

Colorado Red

Frozen White

Moondust Silver M

Morello M

Ink M

Vision M

Panther Black M

Dark Micastone M

Midnight Sky M

Squeeze M

Hot Magenta M

You may have not seen our members page, but visit us at www.fordonline.co.uk and look at the deals we offer, if you mention Ford Owners Club we will give you £100 to accessorise (Ford Parts Only) your new Ford.

Regards

FordOnline

Mogwai

Depending on whether you buy the 2011 Fiesta will depend on the colour availability. Below are the 2011 colours, you can download the 2010.5 year Fiesta brochure from http://www.ford.co.uk/SBE/DownloadeBrochure/eBrochureCars/p=1204903584430 which has the current colours,

Colorado Red

Frozen White

Moondust Silver M

Morello M

Ink M

Vision M

Panther Black M

Dark Micastone M

Midnight Sky M

Squeeze M

Hot Magenta M

You may have not seen our members page, but visit us at www.fordonline.co.uk and look at the deals we offer, if you mention Ford Owners Club we will give you £100 to accessorise (Ford Parts Only) your new Ford.

Regards

FordOnline

Thanks for the info the main reason that I am considering changing is that I have been selected by Ford uk for some extra allowances against a new car. What governs whether I would be ording a 2011 or a 2010 Fiesta. Are there any differences other than available colours?

Mogwai

2011 Model Year Fiesta have a different marketing programme than the 2010.5, You may find that you'll get a keener deal on a 2010.5, when you factor in the 'Bluetag' adjustment. Other than that there are no differences, I've just checked e-dealer to make sure.

You can use your extra offer @ FordOnline, so check us out!

FordOnline

Mogwai

2011 Model Year Fiesta have a different marketing programme than the 2010.5, You may find that you'll get a keener deal on a 2010.5, when you factor in the 'Bluetag' adjustment. Other than that there are no differences, I've just checked e-dealer to make sure.

You can use your extra offer @ FordOnline, so check us out!

FordOnline

How do I find out what the extra offer is as the dealer didn't want to tell me over the phone?

Who did the letter come from? The Motor Co or Ford Credit? Or a mixture of both?

Current FMC offers range from Free B/t & USB and £1650 Customer saving on 2010.5 yr. On the 2011 the offers change to Free B/t & USB and £350 (3dr) and £600 (5dr). I suspect that the offer in the letter is either refering to these savings or a special FCE 'loyalty' bonus that is currently on offer. Did you buy you current car on Options? Let me know the Model and I'll find out what you offer is?

Who did the letter come from? The Motor Co or Ford Credit? Or a mixture of both?

Current FMC offers range from Free B/t & USB and £1650 Customer saving on 2010.5 yr. On the 2011 the offers change to Free B/t & USB and £350 (3dr) and £600 (5dr). I suspect that the offer in the letter is either refering to these savings or a special FCE 'loyalty' bonus that is currently on offer. Did you buy you current car on Options? Let me know the Model and I'll find out what you offer is?

I have sent you a pm with the details. Do the Titaniums not comes with bluetooth as standard anyway now. It is on Option yes.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club