Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Took A While To Turn Over..

ZS Zac

Had my fiesta zs for over a month now, not one problem.. but this morning i went to start it.. the !Removed! thing didnt want to start.. after about 5 attempts it eventually cranked... just out of the blue.

anyone else encountered this? cheerz

zac

Had my fiesta zs for over a month now, not one problem.. but this morning i went to start it.. the !Removed! thing didnt want to start.. after about 5 attempts it eventually cranked... just out of the blue.

anyone else encountered this? cheerz

zac

common with a lot of fords i have a theory the idle control etc is linked to the intake temperature head temperature and various other gibbons after a drive you park up i think the ecu stores these calculations in its settings so when you go to start it the next day it thinks its a warm sunny day and the intake temp is what it was the day before the head temp is hot when its actually cold so the idle control doesnt kick in correct ly and the fueling is out then it realises those settings are junk and the car starts as it should just a theory but so many ford owners with diff models have this issue and it will suddenly dissapear then reappear with no fault codes etc diagnostics showing nothing up

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club