Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Website that shows service intervals/part numbers?

mariush26

Hello

A few months ago I accessed a website (I believe it was posted by an user on this forum) that showed all the information about your car (I believe it was Ford only, I can't exactly remember). All you had to to was set your vehicle model and it was showing all the intervals and all the part numbers that you needed. Now, the issue is that I can't find that website anymore.. Are any of you guys aware of a such website?

Cheers

It's called ETIS but it's been decommissioned now.  The replacement is here, but there's very little that the public can access for free now.  Really the only thing it can show is the service intervals.  https://www.fordserviceinfo.com

Part numbers can be found using 7zap.

Thanks @TomsFocus.. The 7zap won't give me any parts based on my VIN number and when I select "Fiesta" it gives me  the options only up to 2016. Am I doing something wrong or is that all this website can give?
image.thumb.png.9d9ab9af6a8c76372cc1deee5b50f6d2.png

7zap is quite out of date unfortunately.

Fordserviceinfo will give you the service sheets the dealers use, but it doesn't give you part numbers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mariush26 said:

Thanks @TomsFocus.. The 7zap won't give me any parts based on my VIN number and when I select "Fiesta" it gives me  the options only up to 2016. Am I doing something wrong or is that all this website can give?
image.thumb.png.9d9ab9af6a8c76372cc1deee5b50f6d2.png

It was never updated after about 2016 sadly.  No Mk8 Fiesta or Mk4 Focus etc.  

I haven't seen any site giving part numbers for the latest models.  If you do find one, please let us know as it's a major barrier to the advice we can offer on here.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club