Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to Change Trip Screen Functions?

CerPyre

I have Ford Fiesta 2014 Studio and my friend has the same year fiesta but its a style and they have more screens on their dashboard trip screen things like, MPG, Temperature, Total Miles, Trip Miles and few more
I tried looking around on this forum to see if anyone has a guide on enabling these features on my car which only has Total Miles and Trip miles even though the test Menu does include these but I was wondering
if there is a way to enable these additional features using forscan or another program?

My fiesta only has the small black button on the dash it doesn't have the trip button on wiper stalk.
Any input would be appreciated!

On mine the trip button is on the indicator stalk not the wiper one

left stalk but only with car running.

These are the only features on my stalk and that small black button only switches between those 2 screens or can enter test mode.

The left stalk only has highbeam by pulling it towards myself button can't be pressed down either. While up and down blinkers are turned on

Right stalk only had wiper settings and spray front or rear glass

16857964820049031097931046224784.jpg

16857965100065082568478366589764.jpg

16857965371871065543380870177122.jpg

16857965579508015004172502447363.jpg

2 hours ago, CerPyre said:

I have Ford Fiesta 2014 Studio and my friend has the same year fiesta but its a style and they have more screens on their dashboard trip screen things like, MPG, Temperature, Total Miles, Trip Miles and few more
I tried looking around on this forum to see if anyone has a guide on enabling these features on my car which only has Total Miles and Trip miles even though the test Menu does include these but I was wondering
if there is a way to enable these additional features using forscan or another program?

My fiesta only has the small black button on the dash it doesn't have the trip button on wiper stalk.

I don't actually know if it's possible for your model, your BCM may not support the extra functions. The best thing would be to get FORScan and a vLinker FS lead and connect up. Check both the IPC and the BCM to see what functions are available. If your friend will let you connect to their car then you can compare the two models. If it looks possible you will need to get the additional hardware.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, unofix said:

I don't actually know if it's possible for your model, your BCM may not support the extra functions. The best thing would be to get FORScan and a vLinker FS lead and connect up. Check both the IPC and the BCM to see what functions are available. If your friend will let you connect to their car then you can compare the two models. If it looks possible you will need to get the additional hardware.

Ill try that out and see what happens its just I haven't seen any guide so I'm assuming what you've mentioned is the issue in my case since its a base model studio

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club