Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit More Info About Lowering Springs

Matt Long

Hi I've been browsing the forums for a while picking up lot's of useful information however I just needed to ask a bit more about lowering spring's, we've recently picked up a 1.6 TDCI and I just have one further question.

I've noticed there are two variants of the Eibach spring for both Diesel and Petrol but when looking at H&R springs there is only the one product in each drop e.g. 35mm, do they cater for both Diesel and Petrol unlike the Eibach's?

If you can fathom what the heck I'm talking about any help is appreciated :)

Cheers, Matt

from Eibach point the rear springs are the same for both engines, front are different because diesel engine is usually much heavier than petrol so needs harder springs + rear springs are progressive and front ones are linear. So maybe if H&R uses progressive front springs to neutralize the weight difference it is possible than that they can use just one version of springs... but maybe I am wrong with H&R...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club