Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Couldnt Help It

artscot79

with 2 days of boredom i went a bit mad lol

to put it in short the whole rear and front subframes have been sanded down etc and totally repainted so while i was there i figured ide do the rear roll bar then the whole exhaust from front to back then all the springs and struts and the rear drums and front calipers and more of the bay and the sump lol

post-8800-128215930845_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-8800-128215933956_thumb.jpg

post-8800-128215934922_thumb.jpg

post-8800-128215936013_thumb.jpg

post-8800-128215942547_thumb.jpg

post-8800-128215945789_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You sad ******d lmao! the brakes do look smart i must admit mine are getting scabby now but thats due to me just not bothering with them for a while i need you to check something for me when it goes dark though i fitted the led numberplate lights but im not sure if there bright enough.post-9491-128216161068_thumb.jpg

Like the look of the painted springs to but wont that crack when it compresses?

You sad ******d lmao! the brakes do look smart i must admit mine are getting scabby now but thats due to me just not bothering with them for a while i need you to check something for me when it goes dark though i fitted the led numberplate lights but im not sure if there bright enough.post-9491-128216161068_thumb.jpg

springs paint crack in short nope done it on my old p[assat and the paint was fine for 2 years before needing touched up doesnt crack

looking at those lights in my honest opinion youll get pulled as the number wiont be visible from a distance only parts of youre reg will be visible thats why i removed mine had them n 2 days when the fuzz pulled me and pointed out they needed to be changed

springs paint crack in short nope done it on my old p[assat and the paint was fine for 2 years before needing touched up doesnt crack. engine was painted and the gearbox with simoniz spernex vht paint designed and used by nasa good stuff

looking at those lights in my honest opinion youll get pulled as the number wont be visible from a distance only parts of youre reg will be visible thats why i removed mine had them n 2 days when the fuzz pulled me and pointed out they needed to be changed they must illuminate the plate adequately

Artscot, amazing mate you have talent and your focus look immaculate!!! really impressed only if i had time and the money... one day soooon!!!

Those LEDS do look the same as mine, must agree with artscot led's do not fill up all of the number plate, however i like the look of them, they reflect of the road and do look smart i think.

Damien

Aww bugger :( they look smart though i hate the law! il whip them out 2moz cheers fellas sorry to hijack the thread art!

Aww bugger :( they look smart though i hate the law! il whip them out 2moz cheers fellas sorry to hijack the thread art!

to be honest all they can do is ask you to have themn replaced though now an mot station has to confirm the repair before you take the slip to the police station up to you leave them in you might never get pulled from what i read in the dark put them on take 20 paces back and if you can read the plate youre fine.

threads are here to be hijacked :D

dami3n just start off bit by bit mate do one thing at a time and you get there in the end now to hit the interior lol

Took 20 steps back there ok no diff to many others with led's on the back ie new cars to touch wood all will be well and what interior parts you painting now!

Took 20 steps back there ok no diff to many others with led's on the back ie new cars to touch wood all will be well and what interior parts you painting now!

should be fine then mate as long as the plates readable thats all that matters not sure yet the vents are all done the titanium gearknobs done the handle inserts are done im gonna retrim the sterring wheel get some nice new leather on it need some sill protectors and get a armrest fitted ill end up doing more than that i always do i only went out the other day to do the calipers then ended up doing the lot lol

Lol im the same i set out to do something simple like fix a bulb then next thing ive ordered a set of led rear's, clear side repeaters and angel eyes haha good times!

Cant you just fit a new steering wheel and refit your own centre and air bag if you don't blow it up in ur face which i admit would be cruel to laff but i honestly wouldn't be able to help myself! Get the arm rest done and order yourself a set of leathers man lol

Lol im the same i set out to do something simple like fix a bulb then next thing ive ordered a set of led rear's, clear side repeaters and angel eyes haha good times!

Cant you just fit a new steering wheel and refit your own centre and air bag if you don't blow it up in ur face which i admit would be cruel to laff but i honestly wouldn't be able to help myself! Get the arm rest done and order yourself a set of leathers man lol

not worth the hassle there are these from eBay done one for a mondeo you have to stitch them youreself takes half an hour but they are qaulity leather and look like the original http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Italian-Genuine-Leather-Steering-Wheel-Cover-FORD-FOCUS_W0QQitemZ310128919913QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item48351fc569

the mrs wont justify the price for some of the leathers for sale to be honest and to be honest too cold in the winter too warm in the summer had leather before and wasnt all that keen

They are cold in winter il give you that but personal preference is now id never buy a car that doesn't have them like my misses is trying to crack at me to get a corsa c sri it'l have to be the one with the full heated leather same goes for the astra coupe lol. The focus sort has half leathers there just st seats with black centres rather than blue?

My steering wheels only worn in one corner from where it was a hot day and i had buggered my hand so it was bandaged and it kept sticking to the wheel :blink:

They are cold in winter il give you that but personal preference is now id never buy a car that doesn't have them like my misses is trying to crack at me to get a corsa c sri it'l have to be the one with the full heated leather same goes for the astra coupe lol. The focus sort has half leathers there just st seats with black centres rather than blue?

My steering wheels only worn in one corner from where it was a hot day and i had buggered my hand so it was bandaged and it kept sticking to the wheel :blink:

nooooooooooooooo not a corsa hate those boy racer piles of junk honestly rubbish cars but if thats what she likes i suppose you cant argue not a fan of leather personally but if a cheap enough set came up ide have them as they do look better buit the prices are crazy for them the now even on eBay its mad

nooooooooooooooo not a corsa hate those boy racer piles of junk honestly rubbish cars but if thats what she likes i suppose you cant argue not a fan of leather personally but if a cheap enough set came up ide have them as they do look better buit the prices are crazy for them the now even on ebay its mad

I hate um to but a 1.8 sri is luring me lol shes trying to buy a corsa anyway so hopefully she'll buy one and shut up nagging me to get one famout last words.. but yeah ive noticed the price is shooting off alot of people i know are hunting out sets of leather seats. Your lucky in the fact yours in a 5door so you can nab a set out of a ghia where as mine is a 3door i have to wait for someone to write off a special edtion or a st170.

Saw a focus identical to yours about an hr ago in BnQ made me laff because it was a !Removed! tip covered in muck seats looked ragged and wheels scuffed to high holey hell youd of had a cron!

I hate um to but a 1.8 sri is luring me lol shes trying to buy a corsa anyway so hopefully she'll buy one and shut up nagging me to get one famout last words.. but yeah ive noticed the price is shooting off alot of people i know are hunting out sets of leather seats. Your lucky in the fact yours in a 5door so you can nab a set out of a ghia where as mine is a 3door i have to wait for someone to write off a special edtion or a st170.

Saw a focus identical to yours about an hr ago in BnQ made me laff because it was a !Removed! tip covered in muck seats looked ragged and wheels scuffed to high holey hell youd of had a cron!

i just look and laugh especially when i see newer cars in a state personal preference i hate my car being rusty or dirty just no need and ive never lost money on a car yet by looking after it well my first car a mk1 punto 5 door i got for 995 from a good garage i had it 1.5 years before it was written off due to the condition etc i got back 1395 my old hyundai was free from my old man got 500 for that the corboba was 400 quid i swapped it 9 months later for a passat and after doing that up traded it in for 1300 quid always it was because the cars were well looked after

not worth the hassle there are these from ebay done one for a mondeo you have to stitch them youreself takes half an hour but they are qaulity leather and look like the original http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Italian-Genuine-Leather-Steering-Wheel-Cover-FORD-FOCUS_W0QQitemZ310128919913QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item48351fc569

the mrs wont justify the price for some of the leathers for sale to be honest and to be honest too cold in the winter too warm in the summer had leather before and wasnt all that keen

iagree with the comment on leather had full leather in m old mazda 6 2.3 sport and almost froze to death in the winter and got 3rd degree burns in summer lol :P

i just look and laugh especially when i see newer cars in a state personal preference i hate my car being rusty or dirty just no need and ive never lost money on a car yet by looking after it well my first car a mk1 punto 5 door i got for 995 from a good garage i had it 1.5 years before it was written off due to the condition etc i got back 1395 my old hyundai was free from my old man got 500 for that the corboba was 400 quid i swapped it 9 months later for a passat and after doing that up traded it in for 1300 quid always it was because the cars were well looked after

Mines well looked after it just has to earn its keep! if anything breaks though its always taken care off i just think people will have a fit when they see a young lad coming out to see them when they come to buy it off me if anyone will lol i dont see how people can use there car's as tips when your on the road thats what people see before having a gander at you at the lights ahh well more cheap cars for us to buy and tidy up and then make a profit on eh :P

iagree with the comment on leather had full leather in m old mazda 6 2.3 sport and almost froze to death in the winter and got 3rd degree burns in summer lol :P

There not that bad! just in summer park under a tree and in winter turn the heaters on :P

Can you resize those pics, there massive. Try pic resize.

Bookmarked!

Mines well looked after it just has to earn its keep! if anything breaks though its always taken care off i just think people will have a fit when they see a young lad coming out to see them when they come to buy it off me if anyone will lol i dont see how people can use there car's as tips when your on the road thats what people see before having a gander at you at the lights ahh well more cheap cars for us to buy and tidy up and then make a profit on eh :P

There not that bad! just in summer park under a tree and in winter turn the heaters on :P

Bookmarked!

they aint that big youre not one of these people who would say theyre massive about 8 inches lol:D theyre just tiddlers they are a bit big ill remember that resize for next time

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club