Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just bought a focus - some questions

paddy

hi, just bought my first ford focus mk1 1.6 zetec. i wont tell you what i drove before.

so yes i have a few question,

1. where do i get a radion that will play mp3 cd's without paying a fortune for it? i currently have a 6000 series.

2. is there a genuine ford focus armrest available?

Hi there

Armrest i dont know about but i imagine it would be a accessorie after sales job

as for radio buy yourself a after market one that will work with ur steering wheel controls halfors do adapters and there pretty good (DONT GO HACKING AT LOOMS) cd mp3 players a decent one for about £60 these days adapters most have iso 26 or 20 pin i think or is it 21 pin? they all fit i have a cd player if you want it not very good but it would do for the time being £5 its ur

Matt

Hi there

Armrest i dont know about but i imagine it would be a accessorie after sales job

as for radio buy yourself a after market one that will work with ur steering wheel controls halfors do adapters and there pretty good (DONT GO HACKING AT LOOMS) cd mp3 players a decent one for about £60 these days adapters most have iso 26 or 20 pin i think or is it 21 pin? they all fit i have a cd player if you want it not very good but it would do for the time being £5 its ur

Matt

ok thanks, but which radio would you recommend, i dont want it looking stupid with, because there is a hugh size difference between ford radio's and normal radios

You can change the double din one's for a single din one and a blanking panel. The panels are only a few quid.

You can change the double din one's for a single din one and a blanking panel. The panels are only a few quid.

ok thanks, were would you get a blank one from eBay, if so would you give me a link for one.

or is there any photos of people interior on this forum?

hi, just bought my first ford focus mk1 1.6 zetec. i wont tell you what i drove before.

so yes i have a few question,

1. where do i get a radion that will play mp3 cd's without paying a fortune for it? i currently have a 6000 series.

2. is there a genuine ford focus armrest available?

ANSWER TO QUESTION ABOUT ARMREST THERE IS NO FORD ITEM BUT I BOUGHT ONE OF eBay BRAND NEW FOR £50 THE GUY DEALS IN THEM FOR ALL MAKES AND MODELS CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME SO YOU WILL HAVE TO SEARCH ARMRESTS

THE QUALITY WAS FIRST CLASS WITH EASE OF FITMENT WITH STOWAGE UNDER THE REST LID ONCE IN YOU WOULD NOT KNOW IT NEVER LEFT THE FACTORY ALREADY FITTED

Welcome to the club fella

Come on what where you driving before? it cant be that bad!

I agree with everyone else, you may aswell by a new headunit and blanking plate. As for which one that is down to personal taste to be honest and up to you how much you want to spend

If i read this post yesterday i could have picked you up one of those black plastic radio covers from a breakers yard as i needed the plastic surround from around the gearstick, probably wouldnt have charged either!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club