Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Sony Stereo - Clarification

antman99

Hello All,

as im sure you have seen around i am buying a new Fiesta Titanium with Dress up kit, pretty alloys and the spare wheel. However nobody seems to have a definitive answer to my question including Ford, I was under the impression from a post on here that it would have the new stereo as it is being built on the 29th august however when in Ford today to sign some paperwork i asked if they had, had any new fiesta titaniums in and they had one arrive yesterday but i looked and it only had the same standard stereo, Does anyone know what the crack here with ford is, im not that fussed i would just like to know?

Thanks.

Hello All,

as im sure you have seen around i am buying a new Fiesta Titanium with Dress up kit, pretty alloys and the spare wheel. However nobody seems to have a definitive answer to my question including Ford, I was under the impression from a post on here that it would have the new stereo as it is being built on the 29th august however when in Ford today to sign some paperwork i asked if they had, had any new fiesta titaniums in and they had one arrive yesterday but i looked and it only had the same standard stereo, Does anyone know what the crack here with ford is, im not that fussed i would just like to know?

Thanks.

From the 21st June all Titanium will be built with this,

Sony® radio/CD with Bluetooth® Hands-Free Voice Control and USB: multi-functional display, MP3-compatible, matrix display, six Speakers (four front and two rear coaxial), remote audio controls, AUX and USB connection for external music devices, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Telephone and Voice Control System

Note - This unit doesn't include DAB capability

regards

Lee

FordOnline

The sony radio is standard in titaniums from some date last month. Somebody on here has one which was bulit sometime last month i think.

Edit, cars built from 21/6/10 has the sony radio as standard

The sony radio is standard in titaniums from some date last month. Somebody on here has one which was bulit sometime last month i think.

Edit, cars built from 21/6/10 has the sony radio as standard

My titanium was built 01/07/10 viewed Monday this week at the dealers before pick up on the 01/09/10 with the standard hu. I did spec satnav though. For some reason it was held up in the car plant for 5 weeks before shipment.

Got my new Fiesta titanium last Wednesday. It has the Sony system with USB, Voice control, and bluetooth.

Very pleased with the spec as I traded down from a larger car (Lexus) which had a lot of bells and whistles

Got my new Fiesta titanium last Wednesday. It has the Sony system with USB, Voice control, and Bluetooth.

Very pleased with the spec as I traded down from a larger car (Lexus) which had a lot of bells and whistles

Does it look any different than the standard head unit? Do you have a picture of it?

Hi,

according to some posts on german forums, all Fiesta with the new SONY radio have delivery delay, for an indefinite time,... :(

• 1 year later...

From the 21st June all Titanium will be built with this,

Sony® radio/CD with Bluetooth® Hands-Free Voice Control and USB: multi-functional display, MP3-compatible, matrix display, six speakers (four front and two rear coaxial), remote audio controls, AUX and USB connection for external music devices, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Telephone and Voice Control System

Note - This unit doesn't include DAB capability

regards

Lee

FordOnline

Dear Lee

Any idea of the model number of the sony cd/radio??

regards

steven