Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta's Come Home!

AntonyJ

You might remember my Fiesta was shunted 5 weeks ago. Well I picked it up this morning! They cut out and welded in a new boot floor and rear valance after straightening on a jig (the wheel arches had moved). They replaced the tailgate, bumper, exhaust back box and one of the light clusters. I've taken it for a blast and it all feels tight and sorted :)

Unfortunately, it'll be seeing the dealer again soon to fix all the stuff they didn't do... :angry: The rear doors don't fit snug, the number plate needs replacing, the other light cluster has a chip out of it and they put it back (I'm not having that), and a few other minor niggles (one of the seat backs is loose and is a pig to lock in place) :angry: :angry: :angry:

And I just spent the afternoon polishing it as it must have been done by a complete eejit... :rolleyes:

The good news is I can now get rid of that hateful Megane. The difference between that and my Fiesta is just astounding. Why anyone would actually choose to buy one of them is quite beyond me.

Glad you got it back fella good luck with it this time :)

Glad it's all mended. That's an awful lot of repairs, quite surprised it wasn't a write off!