Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune 'ms' Styling Rear Spoiler Extensions

Adam1982

Has anyone purchased one of the above items or seen them in the flesh, I missed the Ford event as was on holiday, i am looking at purchasing one but wanted to see if anyone has and what their thoughts are and if anyone has any better pics of them

i was going to get them at ford fair they look great and the fit is great but £160 is alot of money im going to save for there cam upgrade when it comes out

If that was colour coded with the car, it would look alright. But if its ment to stay black, then sorry i hate it :ph34r:

THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD IF IT WERE BLENDED IN AND COLOUR CODED.

i think piano black would look good on the frozen white but i agree need to be colour coded

It wouldn't be too much work to colour code them yourself, but then again that's more money spent on an already fairly expensive product.

• 3 weeks later...

I like that, especially since it will contrast my white Fiesta well and really accent the trailing edge of the spoiler instead of just lengthening its look. I was considering painting my spoiler black on the tips for that reason, but this is a much better solution. Although the price is crazy for what looks like strips of ABS plastic and a glue-on install. I mean, really....the spoiler extension cost about as much as the whole spoiler.

Yeah Al J, I don't really get why you would want to spend a fair amount of money and then blend them in by colour coding them, you might as not well put them on in the first place.

My thoughts entirely! A nice 'accent' to the spoiler. This is obviously for the Zetec S spoiler, do they do anything similar for the standard Fiesta spoiler, does anyone know?

Yeah Al J, I don't really get why you would want to spend a fair amount of money and then blend them in by colour coding them, you might as not well put them on in the first place.

I agree, these are accent pieces, just like the front lip piece. The whole point is for them to contrast and stand out, not blend in. Trying to decide if I will order it, think the best shipping price on top of the already high cost is 48 pounds for me(bleh, no pounds key on my keyboard). Any chance you have overall shots of the car from the sides and an angel shot from the rear/side?

IMG_0202.jpgIMG_0203.jpgIMG_0201.jpg

Looks great have you anymore pics of the whole car,im thinking fo changing my mind and getting them now

I'm sure you could knock one up with a bit of papier mache & some sticky back plastic :lol:

And of course some double sided sticky tape...

Looks great have you anymore pics of the whole car,im thinking fo changing my mind and getting them now

pay day should i get these what you think

pay day should i get these what you think

Well, let me put it this way... if I had a frozen white Zetec S, especially one that Mountune had already breathed on, those spoiler extensions would be on as fast as lightning! biggrin.gif

Well, let me put it this way... if I had a frozen white Zetec S, especially one that Mountune had already breathed on, those spoiler extensions would be on as fast as lightning! biggrin.gif

cheers thanks yes i think they would look good

Andrew, quick question... do you reckon i should get the upgrade by mountune... do you really think the difference is noticeable?

And another... will this lower the value as its technically modified?

Many Thanks

Rob

Andrew, quick question... do you reckon i should get the upgrade by mountune... do you really think the difference is noticeable?

And another... will this lower the value as its technically modified?

Many Thanks

Rob

i would really recommend the upgrade it does what it says and i came from a fiesta st500 and its as quick ,the sound is great and theres a really nice kick at 4000 rpm and there should be stage 2 coming soon and when you chop your car back in remember its a ford upgrade and will not lower its resale.Give Dave at mountune a call and get it booked in your use your local ford mountune dealer

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club