Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Do You Do?

Secret_Stig

I know I'm new to this club and don't know everyone on here properly yet but just wanted to say its great to see the devotion of its members to the site. Seem a great bunch on here, glad to be a part of it. :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Secret_Stig

• Rikos

• vinnyvangough

• xSoSeductivex

I know I'm new to this club and don't know everyone on here properly yet but just wanted to say its great to see the devotion of its members to the site. Seem a great bunch on here, glad to be a part of it. :D

We do our best, i am member on the LOC also and have been for about 2 years and that is also top notch. Being a part of a club has so many benefits and is a huge advantage solving problems, asking questions and just general information.

As long as people use the club properly and treat everyone how they wanted to be treated then you can make some real good friends!

I think i may shed a tear now :lol:

Oh you wimpy wet sod lol.

Nah its true, always get to make many friends and maybe meet a few of them at a meet.

We do our best, i am member on the LOC also and have been for about 2 years and that is also top notch. Being a part of a club has so many benefits and is a huge advantage solving problems, asking questions and just general information.

As long as people use the club properly and treat everyone how they wanted to be treated then you can make some real good friends!

I agree :D :lol:

• 1 month later...

Oh.

Better be good lads and ladies lol

Law enforcer for Met :wacko:

The met?? heard a few stories about the met, i'm applying to Bedfordshire

I do street cleansing for the peterborough city concuil, Good pay!

I need too get a new job soon though as moving too spalding in 11days cant wait :)

Good luck with the move and everything else.......

• 1 month later...

IM a nusery nurse playing games with kids all day. And yes im a man and no im not !Removed! . its a fun job i love it.Plus surronded by women and young mums all day . need i say more.

I'm a chef currently working in a hotel in oxford but am looking to move to london within the next 6 months

Im work for Canterbury Car Radio which by the tittle deals with car audio amongst other things, we are a divison of a major Ford Dealership.

i'm a delivery driver by trade(white van man)lol

i'm also a fully qualified security chauffeur and member of the british chauffeurs guild.

I currently work in a solicitors in the Intelligence Department working on Fraudulant claims....

It's very interesting job to be honest!!!

Also working hard for applications into the police.

• 3 weeks later...