Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Do You Do?

Secret_Stig

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Secret_Stig

• Rikos

• vinnyvangough

• xSoSeductivex

Customers always make mine when i'm working.

Some even buy me takeawy at dinner times!!!!!

AHHH if we going there whats the best freebie you have had shouldnt of taken as it would of got u the sack but still did and hid it lol

Mcdonalds 2006 ---- a cold day on window 2 drive thru

£9 quid in tips go me and you dont get pockets on your mc ds trousers (People stealing) well thats why they give u a hat the one bloke handed me a £5 note and wouldnt let me say no lol

Asda 2007 ----- All the time

We used to discount fruit and veg for this asain lady her son happend to own a pizza shop and drive a porsche with his number plate being Z1ggy which was his name and she used to bring me and my mate paddy currys samosas anything everything pizza on a thursday night before 10 large peporoni to share her husband was sound and free pizza any time we went to ziggy and jody's pizza shop

Renault 2008 ----- so far ...

Probs shouldn say this on here as its my current job but as its a ford site i dont think many renaults be intrested anyways

having a joke with this one bloke who come in about beers being on offer in somerfield all i was doing is my job here guys i said to him get us a crate and u can have ur part for today going out my way slightly but just joking about he proper went off licence and got me 8 carling i was like yes mate result hid them in the cleaning cupboard picked them up on way out lol

so far i aint done to bad there has been other but all i say is bring bak the sound customers the ones that apperciate your help not the idiots that say its ur fault u give me the wrong bit yeha i did cos u give me the incorrect diagnosis off your stupid machine thats says throttle body sensor lol

Matt

Lol wat do u do strip joint or waitress with a really low blouse and a short but not revealing skirt lol £40 a night i will have ur job

I know where to come for pens then!

Pens, pencils, envelopes, jiffy bags etc etc... :)

I actually had somebody else make me tea today :) This day isn't going to be so bad after all lol

I work on a bar with a shirt done up to my neck and a stupid waistcoat and a dicky bow oh how fetching! I'm leaving soon but cant reveal the new job

I could get nearly any building materials i wanted, from concrete blocks to showers etc lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I work in a trade counter, hoping to move on into management. :)

The job that i am hopefully sorting out will consist of me living in London and living in the fast lane woo

Good luck with the job. Hope it works out for you. :)

The job that i am hopefully sorting out will consist of me living in London and living in the fast lane woo

Hope all goes well then stig, dont forget us humble people on the FOC when your in your fast lane!!

God knows i cant go in the fast lane anymore with my 1.4 Fiesta!!

Lol I'll still be around till after xmas, but i will never leave you lot

Thats good to hear :D wouldnt be the same without you!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club