Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Secret Stig Flirt Thread & Blind Date

vinnyvangough

Best not. Dont want to scare anyone lol

• 2 weeks later...

lol i've been kicking ford dealership !Removed!, working, i'm still waiting to hear about the job as the bloke is on his hols at the mo, hows is everyone?

Its taken them 2 MONTHS to sort out some scratches they said they would get out, the car went in on Thursday for a fault tht needed to be cleared and the scratches were being done in the bodyshop so they told me but infact they was done with T-cut by the valets just to upset me even more they left white all over my car! If i wanted the scratches t be done with T-cut i would do it myself it needs smart repair So I kicked up but all they could say is ring a flippin number! other than that the receptionist was lovely and a great help

Sounds like a right pain, i am yet to test the dealership qualities of ford but coming from lexus i'm used to a high standard!

I hope you get it all sorted though!

So do I, the hire car they gave me was a GREEN Ka with no petrol in it! i left my car wioth over 200 miles in it lol

So do I, the hire car they gave me was a GREEN Ka with no petrol in it! i left my car wioth over 200 miles in it lol

Sounds like they really are worried about customer services ...... hang on i mean not worried! You usually get 1/4 of tank and then have to return it the same

NO it was on the red so i stuck in a tenner and so they had more out of me than I wanted to get but as its about a 30 miles round trip so i needed to put some in! Customer service is shockin in this particular dealership the other Ford dealerships around here have had really good comments made about them shame i picked the wrong one