Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drl's

ford focus edge

Right first off are these things legal! ive trawled and all i can find is about the new cars.

I intend to fit them around the fog light facing in towards the grill so there in a odd L shape with less of a harsh kink in theres a pic on the bottom of the post il try and edit what i mean into it!

post-9491-128294758633_thumb.jpg

There a requirement now on all newly manufactured cars. If you fit them near the fogs you might as well drive with your fogs on. I don't know how the cops react to driving with fog lights on when there's no fog over there. But they can fine you for it here in Ireland.

yeah you get done for having them on over here but drl's are nowhere near as bright as my fog's and yeah i know as of febuary 2011 its mandatory on all new cars for them to have drl's lol good but can guarantee theres going to be some daft ones out sooner or later

yeah you get done for having them on over here but drl's are nowhere near as bright as my fog's and yeah i know as of febuary 2011 its mandatory on all new cars for them to have drl's lol good but can guarantee theres going to be some daft ones out sooner or later

they must switch off when the dipped headlights are on is the main requirement some mot stations are starting to fail people who have them wired in to be honest the sidelights do the same job anyway they must also switch off with high beam asctivated

they must switch off when the dipped headlights are on is the main requirement some mot stations are starting to fail people who have them wired in to be honest the sidelights do the same job anyway they must also switch off with high beam asctivated

But and its a big but the new citroen ds3 ant the new megane rs250's dont do that and there brand new cars but the level of there drl's is about the same as mine so i was thinking theyd have nothing to do with the main lights them selves.

Ano there a bit chavvy but i like the idea of having them on the fog light surround just never been sure really about the legality of it all like ive always fancied hid's but i know upfront there plain illegal on my car AHHH the government is utter !Removed! lol

i know this is probably a stupid question, but what is a DRL?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club